Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Read this article very carefully

aha, that would have been hilarious had you been a BC fan!!! Not so much for a Palace fan!! I know I would have been going absolutely bonkers if it had happened to City! :P

As much as I hate Neil Warnock he does have a point about putting sensors in the goals. I can also see his point about sportsmanship from the Bristol City players. Good sportsmanship is extremely rare these days (Christ, I''m sounding like someone four times my age!) I remember a few years ago in a reserve match (not sure who between) a ball was kicked back to a keeper from a drop ball after an injury, the keeper missed the ball and the goal stood. In response the other team stood aside and allowed the other team to score. This is what I feel Bristol could/should have done in this case, but I guess Warnock is right, that probably is too much to expect!

Wes (i won''t quote, google crome messes it up) my Grandad had a similar story from a long time ago, someone scored a goal that shouldn''t have counted, and then let the other team score, and i think Robbie Fowler won a pen when he fell over, and just passed it to the keeper/out of play.

[quote user="CDMullins"]No he didnt, he took it proply and McAteer but the rebound in[/quote]

I remember watching that match, he definitely told Seaman what way to go, he just didn''t hold onto it and as you say McAteer put in the rebound. He should have rolled it straight down the middle into the keepers hands if he was that adament it wasn''t a penalty though you''re right. I also remember Paulo Di Canio catching a ball instead of putting it into an empty net when a keeper got injured, that showed a lot of class.