Sign in to follow this  
rich

what's the record size of a posting thread?

just wodnering if anyone can remember what was the longest thread and what it was about? that bentley one at five pages is some size.

Does the ''popular'' list include all the pre New Pink''Un threads?  If so, surely the old ''cheeseboard'' thread would be top of the pile?  That ran to loads of pages if my memory serves me right!

Looking at the list it only seems to include threads on the new look board. The Cheesboard one was long, others were the "longest Thread" thread and the Players Names game thread.

The Bentley one surprised me with the amount (and passion!) of response and its rare to get quite such a long proper debating thread

cheers guys,I had a good look through, but I was away for a bit, what was the cheeseboard thread

rich, the cheeseboard thread was about almost anything and everything, to do with cheese, and not!

It started, I think, with someone asking if anyone had heard the guy in the N & P end who stands up holding a cheeseboard and shouts ''CHEEEESEBOOARRRD'', getting lots of others to join in with him.  It then went on to explore how his cheeseboard was confiscated, then onto people''s favourite cheeses,  dreams inspired by cheese, people''s pets'' favourite cheeses, cheeseboard signs, cheesehead headgear and so on.  All pretty surreal stuff really!  Hope this brief summary gives you a ''flavour'' of the thread!!!

cheers found it, your right though it did take a while to read, though passed a boring friday