Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Wheres 1st Wizard??

I know me and 1st Wiz have had plenty of run ins with each other on here, but I don''t think I''ve seen him comment since Gunn was sacked.  Maybe I''m wrong and missed them.  Hope he''s ok.

[quote user="No Quarter"]I know me and 1st Wiz have had plenty of run ins with each other on here, but I don''t think I''ve seen him comment since Gunn was sacked.  Maybe I''m wrong and missed them.  Hope he''s ok.[/quote]

He began to talk about others having their heads in the sand. Then he wondered if his pointy hat would let him get his head in the sand easier than what others experience. It did, and he hasn''t been seen since. He''ll re-surface once a big wave comes in and come back on here with newly found "pearls of wisdom".....or empty shells more likely. [:D]  

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]He''s been on here loads since yesterday.[/quote]

Good. I just looked through the 1st page of threads and notced he hadn''t started any, and alarm bells started ringing. 

[quote user="No Quarter"]I know me and 1st Wiz have had plenty of run ins with each other on here, but I don''t think I''ve seen him comment since Gunn was sacked.  Maybe I''m wrong and missed them.  Hope he''s ok.[/quote]

Wiz hasnt been online today, however he was seen in Asda in Norwich tonight - which means that he

1) is about to be made Norwich manager

2) is about to be made Norwichs latest Central Defender or

3) was about to go on a man-love date with Smudger

[quote user="No Quarter"]I know me and 1st Wiz have had plenty of run ins with each other on here, but I don''t think I''ve seen him comment since Gunn was sacked.  Maybe I''m wrong and missed them.  Hope he''s ok.[/quote]Maybe he''s actually left his house.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]He''s been on here loads since yesterday.[/quote]Nevermind

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Wiz hasnt been online today, however he was seen in Asda in Norwich tonight - which means that he

1) is about to be made Norwich manager

2) is about to be made Norwichs latest Central Defender or

3) was about to go on a man-love date with Smudger

[/quote]lmfao...exellent....Wiz will be back...hope the old fella is ok...i do like the old codger[Y]

Cheers No Quarter, thats the beauty of these boards, most of us have real spats now and again, but cut us to the bone and we''re all City fans in our DNA.

Only a tiny minority hold real grudges.