Sign in to follow this  
Mark Smith

BBC Football League Show

According to the show, Boothroyd hasn''t had any contact from us yet (no surprise) but he''s very much looking to get back into the game. Someone at the club - please give him a ring. He at least ticks box.1 - a manager with promotion experience.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]According to the show, Boothroyd hasn''t had any contact from us yet (no surprise) but he''s very much looking to get back into the game. Someone at the club - please give him a ring. He at least ticks box.1 - a manager with promotion experience.[/quote]tick 2...a manager with relegation experience...not saying he is the worst choice...just not my 1st

He''s not mine either, but it might be more realistic than someone like Coppell who''s probably waiting around for a Prem job.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]He''s not mine either, but it might be more realistic than someone like Coppell who''s probably waiting around for a Prem job.[/quote]imho he will be installed as NCFC next manager...i have had £10 on it 4/1...like i said not my 1st choice but the most realistic...god forbid realism on this forum..lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mark Smith"]He''s not mine either, but it might be more realistic than someone like Coppell who''s probably waiting around for a Prem job.[/quote]imho he will be installed as NCFC next manager...i have had £10 on it 4/1...like i said not my 1st choice but the most realistic...god forbid realism on this forum..lol[/quote]

What are the odds on Kenny Dalglish?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mark Smith"]He''s not mine either, but it might be more realistic than someone like Coppell who''s probably waiting around for a Prem job.[/quote]imho he will be installed as NCFC next manager...i have had £10 on it 4/1...like i said not my 1st choice but the most realistic...god forbid realism on this forum..lol[/quote]

What are the odds on Kenny Dalglish?
[/quote]i havnt a clue...quite long i would amagine

BTW watch from about 20mins on BBC iplayer for those that haven''t seen the highlights.You also get a good chance to laugh at Colin W...

Sounds about right.

There''s a proven manager who''s had some success, is willing to speak to TV about the possibility, and has worked at the club before, oh and also is very fond of the place.

Yet they''re not interested and are willing to spend as much as he''d cost on JFH and Poyet?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]The Football League Show is light-years ahead of ITVs pathetic Championship....FACT![/quote]

Aye,it is a good all round show.And we are not last to be shown[:$]

Any proof of this Jonzey? the last i heard was that JFH had been ruled out by mcnally on radio yesterday and they had the infamous shortlist which i would think aidy would be on

Jonzey, it has already been clearly stated by McNally that JFH rumour is just that. Why does everybody keep bringing that up to have a go at McNally? Unbelievable!