Sign in to follow this  
bassam8-ncfc

ian crook ??

[quote user="bassam8-ncfc"]has chippy left aswell ????[/quote]

To be fair, i quite like Crooky and wouldn''t mind him sticking around in some kind of capacity.

I''m not sure how many posters saw my thread earlier in the week highlighting that Butterworth aand Crook had to be split up from the players at half time last Saturday, when apparently Crooky wanted to change the side with 3 subs and Butterworth didn''t. Obviously Crooky could see what we were all seeing!

IMO Crooky would make a good coach alongside Mark Robins

Crook has been spotted in Norwich this evening, so you can only assume that he''s left aswell, probably negotiating a job back in Aus, oh yes and you can take Theoklitos with you!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Crook has been spotted in Norwich this evening, so you can only assume that he''s left aswell, probably negotiating a job back in Aus, oh yes and you can take Theoklitos with you!

[/quote]

Really?

Where did you hear this?

Crook''s family are already back in Australia having failed to settle. Things have not been going too well for Crook. I wouldn''t be surprised to hear on Monday that he has gone (too much breaking news to release for one game).However, I also have a hunch that the may be part of the reason that Gunn has been sacked so who knows.

[quote user="JTG"]Crook''s family are already back in Australia having failed to settle. Things have not been going too well for Crook. I wouldn''t be surprised to hear on Monday that he has gone (too much breaking news to release for one game).However, I also have a hunch that the may be part of the reason that Gunn has been sacked so who knows.[/quote]Explain

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="JTG"]Crook''s family are already back in Australia having failed to settle. Things have not been going too well for Crook. I wouldn''t be surprised to hear on Monday that he has gone (too much breaking news to release for one game).However, I also have a hunch that the may be part of the reason that Gunn has been sacked so who knows.[/quote]Explain[/quote]It''s only a hunch, I have no info to back that one up. I don''t believe that Gunn has been sacked based solely on what happened Saturday (otherwise he would have been sacked there and then, at least before the Yeovil match) so I am guessing something has happened between Yeovil and now to the board towards finally sacking him. We all know about the bust up between Crook and Butters on Saturday, it''s possible that there has been further friction in the camp.Of course it might be something else entirely. But the Crook''s family being back in Aus is fact I''m afraid.

[quote user="JTG"]It''s only a hunch, I have no info to back that one up. I don''t believe that Gunn has been sacked based solely on what happened Saturday (otherwise he would have been sacked there and then, at least before the Yeovil match) so I am guessing something has happened between Yeovil and now to the board towards finally sacking him. We all know about the bust up between Crook and Butters on Saturday, it''s possible that there has been further friction in the camp.Of course it might be something else entirely. But the Crook''s family being back in Aus is fact I''m afraid.[/quote]Yeah was personally hoping that butters might have been the one to move, considering he hasn''t come from hartlepool highly rated by some. Hopefully Crook is still involved tomorrow... guess we''ll know for sure then at least.

[quote user="JTG"]We all know about the bust up between Crook and Butters on Saturday[/quote]Do we?All I''ve seen is one post from someone saying "I heard blah blah blah"Lets face it, wouldn''t be the first time someone has posted hearsay or pure b*ll*cks on here.

[quote user="Ringo"][quote user="JTG"]
It''s only a hunch, I have no info to back that one up. I don''t believe that Gunn has been sacked based solely on what happened Saturday (otherwise he would have been sacked there and then, at least before the Yeovil match) so I am guessing something has happened between Yeovil and now to the board towards finally sacking him. We all know about the bust up between Crook and Butters on Saturday, it''s possible that there has been further friction in the camp.

Of course it might be something else entirely. But the Crook''s family being back in Aus is fact I''m afraid.
[/quote]

Yeah was personally hoping that butters might have been the one to move, considering he hasn''t come from hartlepool highly rated by some. Hopefully Crook is still involved tomorrow... guess we''ll know for sure then at least.
[/quote]

As I said previously, Crook was seen in Norwich about an hour an a half ago, Hardly the movements of someone involved in a game at Exeter tomorrow?

Reading the statement by McNally on the pinkun website, he says Ian Butterworth will take control of team for Saturday. If Crook was still part of the set up then I would have thought the statement would have said Ian Butterworth and Ian Crook will take control of Saturday game at Exeter. So I guess Crook has gone. I am probably adding 2 and 2 and getting 5!!

Crook and Butterworth better be gone aswell by the time the new manager is in. The reasons? Simple. Crook - Theoklitos. Butterworth - Micheal Nelson.

2 of the worst signings I have ever seen at NCFC - and clearly down to these two.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Ian crook is alive and well ![/quote]

That''s excellent news !   Can you shed any light on whether Chippy is still involved with NCFC ?

I don''t really know why (I''m not that bothered whether Gunn or Butterworth go/stay), but Ian Crook for me, for some unidentifiable reason, is different.

Just hope that he is still with us (in a footy capacity)

Anyway, any news BBC? 

[quote user="JTG"]Crook''s family are already back in Australia having failed to settle. Things have not been going too well for Crook. I wouldn''t be surprised to hear on Monday that he has gone (too much breaking news to release for one game).

However, I also have a hunch that the may be part of the reason that Gunn has been sacked so who knows.
[/quote]

I don''t think thats right as I heard Crook''s brother in an interview at the end of last season and he said that Crook''s family would be remaining in Aussie as his kids are doing exams this year and he didn''t want to disrupt them.

Maybe bringbackchippy can tell us more.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Wizard you might have a few posts on here but until you know the full story about what has gone on behind the scenes, dont cast cheap accusations![/quote]

I know that his only experience of English football/management/coaching is relegating City!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Crook and Butterworth better be gone aswell by the time the new manager is in. The reasons? Simple. Crook - Theoklitos. Butterworth - Micheal Nelson.

2 of the worst signings I have ever seen at NCFC - and clearly down to these two.

[/quote]I take it you''re not old enough to remember Steve Walsh?[;)]

Sorry I meant his Dad, can you tell us anymore bringbackchippy, is Crooky at Exeter and still involved or has he left with Gunny.

Will understand if you can''t say.

[quote user="Totally Mad"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

I take it you''re not old enough to remember Steve Walsh?[;)]
[/quote]

Nope [:P]- who?

[quote user="First Wizard"]All 3 are responsible for the mess, not just Gunn imo.[/quote]

Gunn, Butterworth and Crook are to blame. Delai and Michael are to blame. Theokitlis and Nelson brought in by Butterworth and Crook are to blame for saturdays mess.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]whittle, bullshit![/quote]

Cmon Chippy put the record straight and tell us which players Crooky was responsible for bringing into the club?