Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

neil warnock

To be fair,as much as i dislike him,he was dead right this time.Stitched up big style!!!

[quote user="Herman "]To be fair,as much as i dislike him,he was dead right this time.Stitched up big style!!![/quote]Yes - good isn''t it!

would have him as our new manager in a heartbeat, and he would be more likely than most to get us back to the Championship. Good to see that all the match officials have been suspended pending investigation, which should include a eyesight test at least.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Herman "]To be fair,as much as i dislike him,he was dead right this time.Stitched up big style!!![/quote]

Yes - good isn''t it!
[/quote]

I know,shouldn''t laugh really[:$].... Does anybody remember the Clive Allen one from the 80''s.Same thing ,same team!!

Everybody is shouting about bringing Technology into football, video replays etc. but if those in FIFA will not even allow a device that shows when the ball is over the goal line (with a little bleep in the ref''s ear). I feel we will never have anything more than the ref''s decision.

How hard is it for the 4th official to have a monitor? How expensive would it be? Answers to both - not very...

Yes he was.Only similar incident I remember was with Exeter a few years ago when they were in the Conference - Jamie Mackie scored, the ball went through a hole in the net, hit the advertising boards, came back on the pitch and someone else scored (and was credited with it!).

There was also the ''Goal'' last season that was never given between i believe reading and watford with the young fast tracked official who refereed prem games after this one!!!!!!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]How hard is it for the 4th official to have a monitor? How expensive would it be? Answers to both - not very...[/quote]

Many top clubs already use pitch side monitors to play back incidents so managers can have a rant at the fourth official. It would be easy to allow the fourth official to replay the incident and adise the ref. Doubt it would be too expensive to introduce at all league levels.