Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

Joe

Joe kinnear spotted at a snidy b&b the Crawford, exeter last night and apparently was at the game yesterday. I hear he''s made a rapid recovery after his surgery. Make of this what you want,but i''d be very happy with him would give us a real kick up the arse! Norwich youth.

No thanks!!

Wouldn''t want an injury prone player and the same goes for a manager.

Working for Delia is guaranteed to bring on another heart attack and i wouldn''t wish that on anyone (other than Glenn Roeder, Roy Keane, Marcus Evans, Delia Smith any Ipshit fan)

The whole NCFC manager saga gets more insane by the hour - after sacking our manager and club legend after a 4-0 away win, with no obvious plan B, floating the idea of Jimmy Floyd bleedin-Hasselbaink in the media yesterday, the latest name to be linked with the stress-free job of NCFC manager is long-term caridac arrest victim and Papworth regular Joe Kinnear. Watching Doherty & co defend is gonna do wonders for his recovery....! Anyone see on BBC gossip that Craig Short and Bobby Davidson are also apparently candidates? Who the f@#% are they?Heeeeeelp, they''re coming to take me away.............

[quote user="OutGunn-ed"]The whole NCFC manager saga gets more insane by the hour - after sacking our manager and club legend after a 4-0 away win, with no obvious plan B, floating the idea of Jimmy Floyd bleedin-Hasselbaink in the media yesterday, the latest name to be linked with the stress-free job of NCFC manager is long-term caridac arrest victim and Papworth regular Joe Kinnear. Watching Doherty & co defend is gonna do wonders for his recovery....! Anyone see on BBC gossip that Craig Short and Bobby Davidson are also apparently candidates? Who the f@#% are they?Heeeeeelp, they''re coming to take me away.............[/quote]former sheff utd? and blackburn defender.and no idea on the other.