Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Norwich City news

Hi Guys,I know of a great website for all up to date news on the canaries.Go to www.newsnow.net/Click on ''football'' on the left hand side of the screen and page down to Norwich City.It will then bring you fresh news about us every 5 mins if there is anyEnjoy!

I''ve been on there before, but to be honest the first place you really here about news is here on the message board.

You will be suprised just how many posters on this site know more than you would imagine about our great club.

That site just lists odd rumours & any real news will be on here first.

Stick to this message board for anything thats worth anything.

[quote]I''ve been on there before, but to be honest the first place you really here about news is here on the message board. You will be suprised just how many posters on this site know more than you would i...[/quote]

Use all the info you can get I say, have you noticed sometimes the message board is not active for hours ? Perhaps you''ve been eating to much of Delia''s posh food !

[quote]Yeah, we do have to sleep at some point, although not much happens in the world of football between midnight and 8am...[/quote]

Whoops didn''t mean to offend our web team, just pointing out to Mr. Paradox that you weren''t always available, will now go and read Joe Royles after match comments as a punishment.

Fair play Gorleston Jim, it is worth a look, the more sites the merrier!!

My only reason for my comments were that on the day of Jonsons announcement, that site was well behind as was even our official site. First person to say who the signing was.... Mr Raven on this very board!!

Anyway, I''m off for some champagne & prawn sandwiches!

PS: Love your picture, any story behind it?