Sign in to follow this  
TheGoogler

Interesting Teamtalk article

Here.Suggests that McNally is responsible for identifying and appointing the next manager rather than a collective effort by the board as per previous attempts. If that is true, it leaves me more confident that the right man will be found - McNally has done well when it came to Fulham.

[quote user="Totally Mad"]I''m of the mind McNally will go to the board and say we want either Tom Dick or Harry.  Rather than time consuming rounds of interviewing.[/quote]Well, we''ve had five years worth of Dicks, so let''s go for Tom or Harry.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Team talk are about as correct as the dodgy football lines people phone up.[/quote]These are direct quotes from McNally. Hardly rumour. Read the article before commenting.

That''s the first time I''ve seen the words "Interesting" and "Teamtalk" used in the same sentence before. And isn''t that the same old picture of Carrow Road (without the Community Stand Infill) that was used on the Rivals site that was closed down a month or so ago?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Totally Mad"]I''m of the mind McNally will go to the board and say we want either Tom Dick or Harry.  Rather than time consuming rounds of interviewing.
[/quote]

Well, we''ve had five years worth of Dicks, so let''s go for Tom or Harry.

[/quote]

make that 13 years