Sign in to follow this  
NCFC REVERIE

Drury for captin

I know ill probably get shot down for this but wat about drury to take the armband over again hes got the experiance on his shoulders and was the captin when we at our high when we won the league so he can clearly motivate the players on the pitch. hes no nonces and does things simple

[quote user="norfolk-n-good"]I know ill probably get shot down for this but wat about drury to take the armband over again hes got the experiance on his shoulders and was the captin when we at our high when we won the league so he can clearly motivate the players on the pitch. hes no nonces and does things simple[/quote]He was a good captain before, but he probably isn''t good enough to hold down a first team place at the moment and even if he could he is very injury prone.

this is very true with the injury pronenes i just feel that we need an experianced head to lead the team on the pitch at a time when the club is going through turmoil off it and i feel drury could do that.

I thought he was made captain and then relieved of his duties because it affected his game to much, imo he''s not even good enough to be first choice left back anymore and is definitely no captain.