Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Trust McNally

Well I do...he strikes me as a winner, he might be ruthless, he obviously doesnt suffer fools gladly. He wants us to be winners and from what I can see, nothing or no-one will stand in his way.

Christ we have been crying out for someone like this for years, Now we have a winner in charge, out come the little Norwich brigade, who have spent years cosying up to those two (S&J), whinging and bloody whining. Crying because ''good old Bryan'' has been booted out of the club because he was not capable of managing our Club.

Here''s the facts, Leaving Gunn in charge would have cost us dearly in points and and position in this league, just about every fan agrees with that. McNally saw it and did something about it. Would you have rather he had sat on his hands and dithered like doncaster surely would?

You people bloody amaze me, last week we were THRASHED by an average Division 3 side AT HOME ffs! The buck stops at the managers door. Why should we just accept failure? we have been doing that for years. Not any more, From what I can see, No one will cross McNally nor will he let them give anything but their best and guess what? If their best isnt good enough...........GONE.

GOOD TIMES ARE COMING BACK TO CARROW ROAD!  (whether the cosy little ass lickers like it or not.)

[quote user="mtv"]

Well I do...he strikes me as a winner, he might be ruthless, he obviously doesnt suffer fools gladly. He wants us to be winners and from what I can see, nothing or no-one will stand in his way.

Christ we have been crying out for someone like this for years, Now we have a winner in charge, out come the little Norwich brigade, who have spent years cosying up to those two (S&J), whinging and bloody whining. Crying because ''good old Bryan'' has been booted out of the club because he was not capable of managing our Club.

Here''s the facts, Leaving Gunn in charge would have cost us dearly in points and and position in this league, just about every fan agrees with that. McNally saw it and did something about it. Would you have rather he had sat on his hands and dithered like doncaster surely would?

You people bloody amaze me, last week we were THRASHED by an average Division 3 side AT HOME ffs! The buck stops at the managers door. Why should we just accept failure? we have been doing that for years. Not any more, From what I can see, No one will cross McNally nor will he let them give anything but their best and guess what? If their best isnt good enough...........GONE.

GOOD TIMES ARE COMING BACK TO CARROW ROAD!  (whether the cosy little ass lickers like it or not.)

[/quote]

Will turn out to be the best signing Delia has made!

[quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

Good post, and McNally fills me with confidence.  With regards to Gunn, it was right decision, wrong time.  The club shouldnt have renewed his contract.  That said, it could be the man they wanted wasnt available or prepared to come in June, but is ready now?

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="mtv"]

DONT MESS WITH LQ...............................

[/quote]

Nice necklace did Charles give it to her?. Or did she ask for a pearl necklace.

[/quote]

She''s got Gunny and Uncle fester hidden in her dress............

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="mtv"]

DONT MESS WITH LQ...............................

[/quote]

Nice necklace did Charles give it to her?. Or did she ask for a pearl necklace.

[/quote]she is one UGLY woman!!!  i wouldnt do her with my worst enemies penis

What a bizarre tangent this thread has taken.

From what I''ve read on her blogs and posts LQ seems to have the same view about McNally as the opening poster...who then goes on to attack her on the basis of her (supposed) looks.

What a load of misogynistic old tripe - perhaps ''mtv'' would be good enough to post a picture of himself so we can all see how beautiful he is!

Another follower of the lq bandwagon..........

Here you go..............

Pin me on your wall and throw some darts.  misogynistic my ass.............(another silk scarfer)

When have I ever said that I was a member of her bandwagon? Hey?

I''ll tell ya, it''s a whopping, blooming great big Never. Unlike some ejits on here, I don''t need to be associated with any group just for a bit of backing.

You carry on stalking her fella, it''s you''re life I suppose. I''ll have to look forward to some ''funny'' pictures to keep me amused.

He came over as quite a nice bloke in that interview after the Exeter game, i was expecting a monster. If our player and managerial signings are as ambitious as McNally we will be be on for a double promotion! [:p][;)]

He''s a winner and my hope is his winning mentality spreads right through the club......one goal and one goal only..........promotion.

If we all keep that in mind then we wont be far away at the end of the season.

Thats all I care about now, it''s the winning that counts. I used to be a firm believer that we should keep our ''family club'' values, but now thats bollox, we need to try and get to the Prem, not because we deserve to, but because I want to see them there. If that means getting rid of managers who are not up to scratch, players coming and going to acheive that aim and if that means new board, land sold, receptionists released, then so be it.

Fux it, if it means administration and companies losing money and we get a new owner with some spondulee''s, bring it on.

When did I ever say you did hey?

That was my opinion based on you ramblings...thats all just an opinion.  My''attacks'' on that woman are based on retaliation not ''stalkerization''  I am just not that obssessed. But having crossed swords with her on another site, I will not sit back and ket her attempt to dominate or be little me, my family or anything we might care to write.

Hope thats clear!  oh and that would apply to anyone not just that self obssessed social climber 

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Thats all I care about now, it''s the winning that counts. I used to be a firm believer that we should keep our ''family club'' values, but now thats bollox, we need to try and get to the Prem, not because we deserve to, but because I want to see them there. If that means getting rid of managers who are not up to scratch, players coming and going to acheive that aim and if that means new board, land sold, receptionists released, then so be it.

Fux it, if it means administration and companies losing money and we get a new owner with some spondulee''s, bring it on.

[/quote]

You keep your ''family club'' you can keep you ''little Norwich attitude'' Thats why we are where we are....teetering on the bloody brink of disaster. It''s the ''little Norwich ''policy that is the cause of our problems, and its people like you that cant see the wood for the trees.

We are in division three for that damn reason.

[quote user="mtv"]

That was my opinion based on you ramblings...thats all just an opinion.  My''attacks'' on that woman are based on retaliation not ''stalkerization''  I am just not that obssessed. But having crossed swords with her on another site, I will not sit back and ket her attempt to dominate or be little me, my family or anything we might care to write.

Hope thats clear!  oh and that would apply to anyone not just that self obssessed social climber 

[/quote]

Ha, I thought you meant me as I was the last person who posted and said something about her.

Fair enough, but sometimes, when there is a spat between 2 people, it gets tedious after a while. I say use the PM facility to have a go. The attempts to dominate or be little you, you''re family or anything you might care to write, must have happened on another site or somewhere I have not seen here,

[quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

You keep your ''family club'' you can keep you ''little Norwich attitude'' Thats why we are where we are....teetering on the bloody brink of disaster. It''s the ''little Norwich ''policy that is the cause of our problems, and its people like you that cant see the wood for the trees.

[/quote]

I suppose you''re the all seeing eye hey?

:p i don'' t think mtv has much concentration.... i.e he misses out parts of sentences then abuses people.... for no reason.....

Gingerpele, if you wanting Wiuz to have a bloody heart attack is having ago for no reason the you are a stupid little pillock.

I DONT WANT HIM TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK READ MY BLOODY POST, i said all the abuse he gets will give him one, i like Wiz, and i would quite like to meet up and have a proper chat with him, he seems like a decent bloke....

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and I both know what you post meant and it is plain to see.........so dont try and worm out of it by playing with words mate...btw isnt the libary closed by now .............must be time to be going home!

So your going to ignore the fact you where wrong, you have called me a pillock for no reason, and even worse said that i wish someone a heart attack...

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

Ha, I thought you meant me as I was the last person who posted and said something about her.

Fair enough, but sometimes, when there is a spat between 2 people, it gets tedious after a while. I say use the PM facility to have a go. The attempts to dominate or be little you, you''re family or anything you might care to write, must have happened on another site or somewhere I have not seen here,

[/quote]

Quite easy to stop the tedium....dont open the threads by the tedious people who write tedious posts......so very sorry to offend your sensibilties.....................Tell me this just who do you think you are?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So your going to ignore the fact you where wrong, you have called me a pillock for no reason, and even worse said that i wish someone a heart attack...[/quote]

Nope I am not ignoring it at all...I just went back to read it and I am Wrong and I appologies for having a go at you....it was uncalled for and you are right I should read these bloody things more carefully...........

[quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and I both know what you post meant and it is plain to see.........so dont try and worm out of it by playing with words mate...btw isnt the libary closed by now .............must be time to be going home!

[/quote]#

Actually no I don''t. I don''t worm out of anything. But, I can''t be arsed to argue with a drunken old fool.

I''m off to the library Monday again, I''ll see you there, no doubt watching you sniffing the seats of old girls again.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="mtv"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]#

Actually no I don''t. I don''t worm out of anything. But, I can''t be arsed to argue with a drunken old fool.

I''m off to the library Monday again, I''ll see you there, no doubt watching you sniffing the seats of old girls again.

[/quote]

Funny how losers always get personal aint it..........Lost the arguement ..so throw abit of rcap...........are you sure you arent Lq''s mother?