Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Guess who said this about Delia?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]when will people stop questioning you CUSDP????

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]Thanks for the prompt reply, CUSDP. A shame. If it had been something verifiable in the public domain then I could have used it. It would have been nice, since it is a suggestive and intriguing quote. But there are obvious and insurmountable legal problems with using something apparently said to a friend of a friend in private.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]when will people stop questioning you CUSDP????[/quote]

Try reading what purplecanary is saying before getting on your high horse...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]when will people stop questioning you CUSDP????[/quote]

Try reading what purplecanary is saying before getting on your high horse...

[/quote]HOW ABOUT get of my back[;)]

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it! Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]

Because he is a fraud - get over it.

This is getting boring now.
[/quote]

Why?

He''s a fraud cos he won''t pay Delia''s 50mil asking price? Or her overinflated share price (and that was before relegation)?

-----------

If he just signalled some intent, i swear loads of fans would get behind him.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]

So you got it from the ''friend'' did you?  Or were you earwigging?  You''ll have to do better than that.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]He was talking to a friend after the col utd game but before the Yeovil one.[/quote]

So you got it from the ''friend'' did you?  Or were you earwigging?  You''ll have to do better than that.

[/quote]

If someone has earnt the right, not to have their info questioned, surely it is cusdp?

I mean how many times does someone have to be right before you believe them?

I don''t think Cullum is a fraud or just talking for talkins sake.. i do think he wants to buy the club but when the owner doesnt want to sell then you simply cannot buy.. she refused to Meet With Cullum because she does not want to lose her toy....

jas :)

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]What a pointless dragged out thread.[/quote]

So pointless I had to say it twice!

[/quote]Adding further bumps & "content" to the thread you feel has gone on too far.

I wish he would he would get of his Towergate ass and make an offer that she can''t refuse, get the heavies in or something. But like has been said, I think he will wait until the club is on their knee''s, begging and then he can get for bugger all, he buys and invests, we win, League 1, Champ and Prem, get into Europe, beat Bayern in the group stages and then beat Inter in the final. He then buys Ipswich and decides that they should be eliminated from the football league pyramid and play in the Jewson league and then decides that I am fan of the year and gives me 1 mil to retire.

Think I need some fresh air....

[quote user="Downloads"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

If someone has earnt the right, not to have their info questioned, surely it is cusdp?

I mean how many times does someone have to be right before you believe them?

[/quote]

All he has to say it how he himself heard it.  Was it first hand, second hand, third hand . . .?  Was it a direct quote or someone else''s interpretation of what Cullum said? - PC is the same age as me, and "waste of space" is the sort of phrase you''d expect to hear from someone 20 years younger.  I neither believe nor disbelieve him because there''s not enough evidence to decide either way.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]It was through my best friend who was selling a property to him. Happy? [;)][/quote]

What, another one?  He bought a house in Eaton Road about a year ago.

All I''m asking is, was that a direct quote or was it your friend''s interpretation of what Cullum actually said?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]A direct quote the Monday after the Colchester game.[/quote]

Why are you having to even explain, I think you have been more than reliable in the info you have already given.  If people can''t take what you say now at face value then more fool them.

[quote user="Norwich"]Any more news whilst your are at it mate?[/quote]Not a sausage yet im afraid. But i trust Delia and Michael to oversee the appointment of someone to take us forward [;)]I''ll keep people informed by all means but to the 3 people who have emailed me telling me to "grow up" why would i want to with them?This board is getting tiring and i cannot be that arsed with it much more.

Just ignore those idiotic t*ssers mate, everyone except those fools know that you are reliable. PLEASE don''t leave this board you are the only one with correct rumours, and one of few on here who doesn''t live in a world of their own!!! :)

Come over to the dark side...... ;-)[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Norwich"]Any more news whilst your are at it mate?[/quote]Not a sausage yet im afraid. But i trust Delia and Michael to oversee the appointment of someone to take us forward [;)]I''ll keep people informed by all means but to the 3 people who have emailed me telling me to "grow up" why would i want to with them?This board is getting tiring and i cannot be that arsed with it much more.[/quote]