Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Guess who said this about Delia?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]"delia is a waste of space and should go."

Debate is sure to be sparked![/quote]The Chairman of the EDP?  The name slips my mind.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]"delia is a waste of space and should go." Debate is sure to be sparked![/quote]

Gary Rhodes?  Anthony Worral-Thompson?  Jamie Oliver?

Gunn?McNally?Some random member of the Pinkun website?Your amazing source? lolNeil Doncaster?MWJ?Delia?!GIVE US A CLUE I BEG OF YOU!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it!

Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]He''s a clever man though isn''t he.  He''ll come in when Delia has all but been driven out and pick up the club for next to nothing, he isn''t going to pay more than ten million for a club with twenty million pounds of debt, in League 1 in which he is unlikely to see a return on his money.

If it was Cullum who said that, why should he act on it at the moment.

He was probably not treated very well when approaching the Saintly Delia and will not return until he feels the time is right and on his terms.

Good for him. I don''t blame him.

Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]Its funny, he has the financial means to do something about it and if he was serious about investing in the club he''d have forced it through by now.  But let''s not get into Cullumgate again, it was boring the first time...

Sorry, as funny as this sounds.

Where did you get this from?

I got this from wikipedia :

In 2008, Cullum offered Norwich City F.C. £20m, in return for becoming the majority shareholder.[2] In November 2008, Cullum stated his determination not to ""just stand by as a spectator" if Norwich City was on the financial brink."[3] He also expressed his admiration for what Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones have achieved at the club.

Read the last sentence

COYY

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it! Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]
Its funny, he has the financial means to do something about it and if he was serious about investing in the club he''d have forced it through by now.  But let''s not get into Cullumgate again, it was boring the first time...
[/quote]if and thats a BIG IF...he will pounce for NCFC it will be on his terms and not deliars....the man is a business god and will pick NCFC up for a bargain....he will BUILD the clup (hoprfully) to make money not lose it hamnd over fist...every time his name is mentioned im excited...because realistically he is the richest city fan ever

Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]Dear CUSDP, interesting direct quote from Cullum, which I hadn''t seen before. As someone who has taken a keen (some would say obsessive) interest in Cullumgate I would be grateful if you could supply the full quote and when he said this, and - crucially - the context. As it stands it is a bit bare, so it would be useful to see more precisely what he is talking about. Is it a physical thing, or a financial thing, for example?Then, based on your extra information, I can use it in my updated history of Culluimgate, which I know the world is waiting for with bated breath. Thanks in advance.

Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]Because he is a fraud - get over it.This is getting boring now.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it! Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]

Dear CUSDP, interesting direct quote from Cullum, which I hadn''t seen before. As someone who has taken a keen (some would say obsessive) interest in Cullumgate I would be grateful if you could supply the full quote and when he said this, and - crucially - the context. As it stands it is a bit bare, so it would be useful to see more precisely what he is talking about. Is it a physical thing, or a financial thing, for example?

Then, based on your extra information, I can use it in my updated history of Culluimgate, which I know the world is waiting for with bated breath. Thanks in advance.[/quote]just beleive PC...CUSDP aint wromg on matters like this

It''s quite a damning accusation, given Cullum''s existing quotes in the press. Its one thing to say someone said he said it, but I have to agree with Purple Canary here, in that we should know when he said this and to whom for it to have any real credence. There needs to be some sort of corroboration before the "Cullum In!" crowd gets themselves in a tizzy again.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it! Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]Its funny, he has the financial means to do something about it and if he was serious about investing in the club he''d have forced it through by now.  But let''s not get into Cullumgate again, it was boring the first time...[/quote]if and thats a BIG IF...he will pounce for NCFC it will be on his terms and not deliars....the man is a business god and will pick NCFC up for a bargain....he will BUILD the clup (hoprfully) to make money not lose it hamnd over fist...every time his name is mentioned im excited...because realistically he is the richest city fan ever[/quote]If he''s hoping to make money from a football club then he''s either a financial genius or completely mental, since very few of even the top teams have managed to do it without a wealthy benefactor pumping money in on a regular (annual) basis, or getting the club into debt (ie Manure and Liverpool) to fund their activities.If he''s also looking to pick the club up on the cheap, then perhaps his commitment to such a continuous cause could be called into question.  I''d say he not coming in for us,''end of argument'', but I''m pretty sure that it won''t be....

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Yes it''s peter cullum!! Unreal ain''t it! Why doesn''t he act on it![/quote]Dear CUSDP, interesting direct quote from Cullum, which I hadn''t seen before. As someone who has taken a keen (some would say obsessive) interest in Cullumgate I would be grateful if you could supply the full quote and when he said this, and - crucially - the context. As it stands it is a bit bare, so it would be useful to see more precisely what he is talking about. Is it a physical thing, or a financial thing, for example?Then, based on your extra information, I can use it in my updated history of Culluimgate, which I know the world is waiting for with bated breath. Thanks in advance.[/quote]just beleive PC...CUSDP aint wromg on matters like this[/quote]CUSDP has had some success with predictions on specific very football-related matters. Players coming and going and the like. And I tip my hat to him or her on that.But this is different matter altogether. Outside CUSDP''s normal area of expertise amd knowledge. Which is precisely why I don''t just believe, and why I want to see the evidence for this quote. If true, if Cullum said this, then I certainly want to use it. But I need to see proof and to see what Cullum meant by it, because that is not clear.