Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Get ready for the big interview & updated book from BG

Get ready for the big interview from good ol fame chaser Bryan Gunn. No doubt he will spill his guts at some point over the next two weeks.

Also, he will update his book to include his short and shocking reign as Norwich boss. I''m so pleased Bryan has gone. The fact he played hundreds of games for us makes no difference to me. Not a legend in my eyes.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]The fact he played hundreds of games for us makes no difference to me.[/quote]Well it wouldn''t, I''m guessing you were little more than an itch in your daddy''s pants back then.Still, back to school soon!

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

Get ready for the big interview from good ol fame chaser Bryan Gunn. No doubt he will spill his guts at some point over the next two weeks.

Also, he will update his book to include his short and shocking reign as Norwich boss. I''m so pleased Bryan has gone. The fact he played hundreds of games for us makes no difference to me. Not a legend in my eyes.

[/quote]

So why are you posting about him - aren''t you just increasing his legend status? You''re already selling his book for him you daft ha''porth.

Gunny is still a legend for NCFC, but as a player and ambassador for the club. And for the OP to say that he isn''t all I can say is that Sir / Madam, you are a bell end

I''m assuming from the standard of your posts canaryfan that you have learning difficulties? you posts are utterly pointless and I would expect one of your care assistants to stop you using that PC for you own benefit!