Sign in to follow this  
Strange_Famous

Gunny, you are a legend

I started watching City in the late 80''s and through to the early 00''s had a season ticket every year in that period... Bryan Gunn was absolutely always one of my heroes and one of the best keepers the club has ever had.  As a manager I think he came into an impossible situation at the end of last season.... and he did his best and did his work with dignity and heart... but ultimately he wasnt a boss.  That isnt a knock, it is a different job to any other, and it wasnt for him.

Bryan Gunn will always be a legend of this club, is ridiculous that people even need to ask the question... but this decision should have been made at the end of last season.

Gunny is a great guy, a decent man, a good coach... but this job wasnt for him.

Yes spot on fella. Gunny will always be a legend. At the end of the day he took on a job which in my opinion was very difficult as we were already in such a mess.

Standing in the old Barclay with Gunny running up to head the bar before the start of the match was something i use to really enjoy.

Unlucky Gunny your Norwich through and through, you give it your best shot but it just wasnt the job for you.

[quote user="glove1"]

what matters the most?? us bloody fans. u are all f*ckin great.

[/quote]

Why thank you very much [:)]

Yep, great player but out of his depth as manager. Hardly his fault - if I were offered to be manager of the club I would in a heart beat. It''s the idiots that appointed him that take the blame.

Gunny still a legend and I hope Norwich fans will always remember him for being 100% NCFC.