Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Is today the day?

When Dave Mcnally was interviewed on Saturday, he said that we will appoint somebody asap, but he said this will be difficult due to the amount of matches (saturday, tuesday, saturday) for the next few weeks. However rumours are saying that the new manager is to be announced today. when do you think he will be named? I hope it is before the end of this week as the longer we go without him, the harder it will be for norwich to progress up the table.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

When Dave Mcnally was interviewed on Saturday, he said that we will appoint somebody asap, but he said this will be difficult due to the amount of matches (saturday, tuesday, saturday) for the next few weeks. However rumours are saying that the new manager is to be announced today. when do you think he will be named? I hope it is before the end of this week as the longer we go without him, the harder it will be for norwich to progress up the table.

[/quote]He may already be here(Crook,Butterworth), this is the board of Norwich City we are talking about.

I hope that it''s today. I think we all want a swift appointment. If it takes a while for anyone to be named then it says to us that the club can''t get who they want.