Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

Some so called fans.....

Went to Exeter on Saturday. Up until we scored we held our own well but never closed their players down. After we scored we were spineless.

At the end of the game a few jeers, a few boo''s some clapping.

One so called supporter started shouting abuse at players..... Then sarcastically shouted out oh theres clapping lets join the happy clappers...............

1 - During these turbulat times we have to suport the players we have.

2 - Abusing players will only undermine the fragile state of affairs

3 - We ar not happy clppers we are supporters and choose to support in the way we feel fit 

We are all in the same boat so lets gt behind the team.

There is  change of te Guard at Carrow Road - wait and see what happens next.

I woud like to wish Gunny boy all the best in whatever he does  sry you did not get given a few natches to prove your worth but you are still a legend.

[quote user="Disturbed"]

Went to Exeter on Saturday. Up until we scored we held our own well but never closed their players down. After we scored we were spineless.

One so called supporter started shouting abuse at players..... Then sarcastically shouted out oh theres clapping lets join the happy clappers...............

3 - We ar not happy clppers we are supporters and choose to support in the way we feel fit 

I woud like to wish Gunny boy all the best in whatever he does  sry you did not get given a few natches to prove your worth but you are still a legend.

[/quote]

Smudger? [:O]

GROW A PAIR!!! you don''t really sound that disturbed that''s my domain. don''t like it? SUCK IT AND SEE

PLUMS OR PEACHES???

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Happy Clappers do not exist, this is a term used by Delia outers when they run out of ideas for their campaign. They can''t bear the thought of someone actually supporting the team with no other issues than, well, SUPPORTING the team. So what was this guy doing there, f only knows, but he probably thought what he said was very clever, unfortunately these type of fans are very easily led at the moment, but we need these like a hole in the head !

[quote user="mr wizard"]i think i was near him during the match hed had a few and kept singing stuff and nobody joined in 99% of the time but he still didnt shut up  [/quote]

MUST BE A CANARY THEN WAZZ

sorry wizz not wazz to many alchemists on this forum i get confsed, football round thing into a squarish thing all these rumours n stuff you forget about the like innit

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Get a grip man, these players get 3 grand a week possiably more!

Its people like you who think clapping is show of true support, we have gone further and further into this situation due to people back rubbing each other saying every thing is fine!!
when clearly it isnt!

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

While I''m not usually too sympathetic to players, I think you have to cut them some slack for the Exeter game. Too find out that the manager (who had signed many of them) had been sacked 24 hours before the game was hardly ideal preparation, and Butterworth (who must know he''s also out of the door) would hardly have been the most uplifting caretaker. In the circumstances I think the result has to be seen as pretty decent and unfortunately the incident you describe sums up the fact that most fans have absolutely no insight into the fact that players are people, not robots.