Sign in to follow this  
wedgie

Ian Crook to be named new manager

[quote user="wally webb"]As the titie says Crook will be named new manger on Tuesday,[/quote]

I think that not only is the titie (sic) wrong, but that you have been smoking something illegal[:D]

[quote user="wally webb"]As the titie says Crook will be named new manger on Tuesday,[/quote]No chance.  Seriously.  He will be a casualty of Gunn''s demise as the

failure to properly condition and strengthen the squad over the summer

will partially rest on his shoulders.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="wally webb"]As the titie says Crook will be named new manger on Tuesday,[/quote]

Crooks got as much chance as my mum![/quote]IF he is is appointed I will chortle!

[quote user="wally webb"]See you all on Tuesday to gloat, I am 100% correct[/quote]More like you''re wrong and we won''t hear from you again. [:P] If you''re so convinced that the decision has been made, why not tell us how you know? It''s not like it matters if he really is to become manager. [8-|]

[quote user="wally webb"]See you all on Tuesday to gloat, I am 100% correct[/quote] seriously hope your wrong.....i will be in the front of the protest if this is the case!

If he is appointed then I will drive down the road and support Notts County, seriously. I have had enough of driving 3 hours there and back each week to watch the rubbish that is served up. Imagine how much money I will save by going to County, and I am sure I will get so much more pleasure at the rate that they''re going...!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I know who the new manager is but I can''t tell you how I know. I''ll be back to gloat when I''m right. [;)][;)][;)]
[/quote]

So, as I''ve long suspected, you really are Wiz after all. Bloody multiple log ons!!!![:@]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I know who the new manager is but I can''t tell you how I know. I''ll be back to gloat when I''m right. [;)][;)][;)][/quote]Name dont need source!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I know who the new manager is but I can''t tell you how I know. I''ll be back to gloat when I''m right. [;)][;)][;)][/quote]

So, as I''ve long suspected, you really are Wiz after all. Bloody multiple log ons!!!![:@]

[/quote]You''ve blown my cover! [:O] I will leave immediately. [;)]

[quote user="wally webb"]As the titie says Crook will be named new manger on Tuesday,[/quote]God I hope not

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I know who the new manager is but I can''t tell you how I know. I''ll be back to gloat when I''m right. [;)][;)][;)][/quote]Name dont need source![/quote]I don''t really know I was just poking fun at some of the t*ssers on here. If I did know this would be the first place I''d broadcast it. After all, it''s not like anybody knows who I am, so how the hell would be ''source'' ever find out? [:P]

McNally never said it was an outside appointment, Crook is the new manger.

I am Roy Waller if you must know.

Many fans wanted Crook everytime it was vacant since he left us. Now we can have him no one wants him. Why doesn''t that surprise me. Tell you what, we could do worse and we usually do do worse.

[quote user="wally webb"]As the titie says Crook will be named new manger on Tuesday,[/quote]

So why not Monday?  Why the need to wait until Tuesday?

I''m all ears . . .

[quote user="wally webb"]McNally never said it was an outside appointment, Crook is the new manger. I am Roy Waller if you must know.[/quote]

Prove it... tell us joke[;)]