Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Please please dont let Butterworth take charge tomorrow!!!

This is the man who advised Gunn on Nelson and the guy who took off Hoolahan and Holt against Exeter City and was happy to take a draw.

Ive already spent my £20 on the Brentford game and if he is in charge I expect it to be wasted money with another defeat. I would rather let Ricky Martin take temporary charge for that game.

I''m wasting a trip over there too. But regrettably it really will have to be him tomorrow.... Crook it has been reported numerous times before is supposed to be avoiding away games and concentrating on his roles in Norwich. Butters is the assistant and so traditionally steps up in the absence of a boss. Further egg on faces of the (original) board members if their assistant isn''t trusted to run a couple of games. Although, based on pre season I''d say let Crook man the helm until we appoint Gunn''s replacement.

I agree but I''m afraid he will be in charge.That''ll be another 2% of the season wasted against of the weaker teams in the league

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I agree but I''m afraid he will be in charge.That''ll be another 2% of the season wasted against of the weaker teams in the league[/quote]one*

He''s very poor, and what i got from the Exeter game is that he''s no where near good enough to be in contention for the managers job, at least in my mind.I think it''s too much to ask for him to not be in charge for tomorrow though, as frustrating as it may seem.