Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Slightly off topic but worth keeping an eye on!

Given how quickly Gunn was disposed by McNally.

It will be interesting to see how long George Burley is given by Neil Doncaster before he is given the push especially given Doncasters previous!

Yes Doncaster has nothing to do with the SFA who govern the Scotland national team, he''s CE of the SPL. I saw him at Ibrox on Saturday for the championship flag unveiling and he was roundly booed by the entire stadium (50,000 crowd)... with me booing the loudest! [:D]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think Doncaster is chief executive of the SPL rather than the Scottish national team.
[/quote]

Come to think of it, yes you''re right Bumpy. Sorry!!!!!!

The only reason I can think for him to be booed at Ibrox would be that he is English, lets face it Ranger''s fans wouln''t give a monkey''s chuff for his time at Norwich, which makes it racist IMO.

"The only reason I can think for him to be booed at Ibrox would be that he is English, lets face it Ranger''s fans wouln''t give a monkey''s chuff for his time at Norwich, which makes it racist IMO."

Are you suggesting that England/English is a race? I always thought it was a nation. Guess I should''ve paid more attention in school.