Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Norwich's New Captain....!!!

Seeing as though many dont think Doc is the man for it, and the new manager may think so too.

Just wondering who you would like to see as the captain?

I reckon Otsemobor

but if im honest, i cant really see anyone else being better than Doc. No one else seems like they are a natural leader.

COYY

[quote user="Brendan"]Seeing as though many dont think Doc is the man for it, and the new manager may think so too. Just wondering who you would like to see as the captain? I reckon Otsemobor but if im honest, i cant really see anyone else being better than Doc. No one else seems like they are a natural leader. COYY[/quote]

Otsemobor???  If he was to captain a "rubbish lazy player with crap back passes" team then fair enough. Thinking about it, maybe you''re right....:-(

"Adam Drury...was captian when we were promoted from Championship.."

Thats a good shout, he doesnt seem to be the man he was before though :(

I was joking, Norwich.

thought you may be able to tell when i put under it "but if im honest"

my appologies.

This Theoclitoris stuff ain''t half annoying....

Drurys form on both occassions were poor when he was captain.

All depends on the starting 11, but Gill or Holt look a good bet for me.

Why does everyone think Hoolahan is that amazing and wants him to stay sooooo badly?

He is:

*very very very very very very very small

*very very very very very very very weak

*one footed

*he smells

We could get good money for him, and i think Lappin could play just as well there, and Lappin has a very good cross. Dont know if mcveigh or wiggins could play there? or anyone else but i would be happy to sell him to be honest :D

COYY

[quote user="Brendan"]Why does everyone think Hoolahan is that amazing and wants him to stay sooooo badly?

He is:

*very very very very very very very small

*very very very very very very very weak

*one footed

*he smells

We could get good money for him, and i think Lappin could play just as well there, and Lappin has a very good cross. Dont know if mcveigh or wiggins could play there? or anyone else but i would be happy to sell him to be honest :D

COYY[/quote]

GOOD ON YA BRENDAN 15 AN GETTIN BITCHY, but your spellings a bit dodgy today; apologies with 2 p''s i''m shocked as you pulled me over the other day for spelling crimes; i take it your cse''s haven''t come through yet. as for captain my mates mate heard something on wikipedia about a certain DARREN HUCKERBY and BRIAN CLOUGH as manager, what do i know? whistling and for langages. PEACE DELIA''S SLINGING DA HOOK

[quote user="Brendan"]scorcher, what ever do you mean?

i have no idea what "cse''s" are...

are you loz h?[/quote]C.S.E''S Brendan existed before g.c.s.e.''s . they were like O-levels for numpties

Im sorry, im only farmiliar with GCSE''s and O levels my apologies but i had never heard of cse''s before. lets end this debate (of mass scale) here shall we?

Brendan you sprung me! i keep getting banned for being too verciferous. sadly i have seen what has happened to club happening for along time and commenting for years. and the cup of frustration o''er floweth hopefully now the god botherer is going and there is life in our old bird of a club yet

It''s a difficult one. Doc, the incumbent, is not reckoned to be a good leader and some people evidently wonder whether he should even be in the team. Drury was not exactly a raving success when he was captain before.Nelson, one deputy, for the moment seems well outside selection. Gill, the other deputy, is new and something of an unknown quantity in this.Many of the squad (12 or so) are either young or new, or both.So the new manager does not have many to choose from. Perhaps after a few weeks he and the club will have a clearer idea of who ought to be captain. Holt perhaps? Would it be the making of McV, or would he even be in the team? Stephanovich?I think that I''ll pass on this one!

It''s just some bloke who picks heads or tails and/or what end we want to attack in the first half. The identity of our captain is the absolute least of our troubles.