Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The new manager Revealed

Have been to Colney today to watch the team train, and over heard some discussion which had 3 manager names!!

Steve Coppell

Mark Robbins

Micky Adams - Port Vale Manager!!

You heard it here 1st!!

I''ll think i will start a thread and make a list of every manager in and out of work, the chances i will get the name right somewhere is pretty high i would imagine.

Than i can say I TOLD YOU SO!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Have been to Colney today to watch the team train, and over heard some discussion which had 3 manager names!!

Steve Coppell

Mark Robbins

You heard it here 1st!!

[/quote]

Bored much nana?

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Not really revealed is it? You''ve just named three managers. I''ve seen more revealing things in my girlfriend''s copy of reveal.[/quote]

lol and that''s a rubbish mag

Banana, I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again, you are one of the dumbest posters on here by a long shot.

Steve Coppell

Mark Robbins

You heard it here 1st!!

[/quote]

Nana, this is why you leave yourself so wide open for critisism?

Stop bloody attention seeking and do something a little more worth while with your school holidays

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Banana, I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again, you are one of the dumbest posters on here by a long shot.
[/quote]

And let''s be honest, that''s not an easy accolade to acquire............[:D]

[quote user="CT "]Well considering McNally has already said the new guy wont have Norwich connections (i think?) S.C and M.A are the only ones it could be..

thats if you''re correct of course!
[/quote]

Actually, Mcnally said that past contact was "totally irrelevant" which means that the new man may have Norwich connections but it will not be a factor in his appointment.  Seems fair enough to me but Robbins could be there on merit anyway.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]

It is none of the above.

[/quote]Just come out and bloody say it thenInstead of posting in every thread saying "It''s none of the above"

Steve Coppell

Mark Robbins

You heard it here 1st!!

[/quote]Yes you are without out doubt  a  Banana

It is none of the above.

[/quote]

I know im slow but who are you? ive not noticed you in any other threads so i dont know what you have been saying, but do you THINK you know who the new man is or something?

It is none of the above.

[/quote]Hmm - this is a reverse BristolCanary tactic ( Press Conf - 11 am tomorrow every day for a week ) if I''m not mistaken....

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Banana, I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again, you are one of the dumbest posters on here by a long shot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The dream team is going to be replaced by the nightmare team:-

Nutty Nigel as manager (receiving regular texts of encouragement from Nigel Worthington) so must be suitable

Canary Angel As assistant manager to help half time and full time in the changing rooms. (look out for Hux back and front from November)

Beau as First team Coach as he is the only one with a PSV licence.

The above will be immediatly set upon by Wiz and Smudger demanding to see their credentials.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Banana, I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again, you are one of the dumbest posters on here by a long shot.[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty Nigel as manager (receiving regular texts of encouragement from Nigel Worthington) so must be suitable

Canary Angel As assistant manager to help half time and full time in the changing rooms. (look out for Hux back and front from November)

The above will be immediatly set upon by Wiz and Smudger demanding to see their credentials.

[/quote]Will you be serving half time refreshments Butler?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I have a job please?  [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I have a job please?  [:)]

[/quote]

Other than HUX I am sure CA would like help with the halftime massage and general fitness check ups[6]