Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Club says new manager today or tomorrow!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="jimidack"]Just wondering, who would follow Mike Liggins on Twitter anyway?[/quote]64 people do.[/quote]It''s jumped to 67 now !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="jimidack"]Just wondering, who would follow Mike Liggins on Twitter anyway?
[/quote]

64 people do.
[/quote]

It''s jumped to 67 now !
[/quote]

not guilty m''lud.............is it me or has Mr Liggins got a huuuuuge head?!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]Its Coppell.[/quote]

Says who?

[/quote]I''ll tell you where I got it from if we appoint him. Logic dictates it though, well not entirely but work with me on this.New manager confirmed at the latest tomorrow morning, Gunn sacked at short notice which means the negotiations have been going on for a long time but had to have ''good ol Bryaaaan'' to fill in (and failed epicly). Steve Coppell has been in the states and has only been back a few weeks, which means no time for managing a club at the start of the year, there are ways of negotiations to be done whilst parties are in different countries....OTBC!

yep and ready for tomorrow night, I dont wanna risk our season with Butterworth in charge for the Brentford game.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Says who?

[/quote]I''ll tell you where I got it from if we appoint him. Logic dictates it though, well not entirely but work with me on this.New manager confirmed at the latest tomorrow morning, Gunn sacked at short notice which means the negotiations have been going on for a long time but had to have ''good ol Bryaaaan'' to fill in (and failed epicly). Steve Coppell has been in the states and has only been back a few weeks, which means no time for managing a club at the start of the year, there are ways of negotiations to be done whilst parties are in different countries....OTBC!

[/quote]Jeez, another rumour which CT will qualify IF it happens.  You''re just as bad as the rest of them.

[quote user="CT "]Its Coppell.
[/quote]

Says who?

[/quote]

I''ll tell you where I got it from if we appoint him. Logic dictates it though, well not entirely but work with me on this.
New manager confirmed at the latest tomorrow morning, Gunn sacked at short notice which means the negotiations have been going on for a long time but had to have ''good ol Bryaaaan'' to fill in (and failed epicly). Steve Coppell has been in the states and has only been back a few weeks, which means no time for managing a club at the start of the year, there are ways of negotiations to be done whilst parties are in different countries....

OTBC!

[/quote]

This is why i dont believe you at all. Surely we wouldn''t appoint a new manager on the day of an away game.

[quote user="CT "]Its Coppell.
[/quote]

Says who?

[/quote]

I''ll tell you where I got it from if we appoint him. Logic dictates it though, well not entirely but work with me on this.
New manager confirmed at the latest tomorrow morning, Gunn sacked at short notice which means the negotiations have been going on for a long time but had to have ''good ol Bryaaaan'' to fill in (and failed epicly). Steve Coppell has been in the states and has only been back a few weeks, which means no time for managing a club at the start of the year, there are ways of negotiations to be done whilst parties are in different countries....

OTBC!

[/quote]

Doesn''t make sense! McNally will be at the forefront of any negotiations/decisions & wasn''t at the club earlier in the year. Also, if the ''old board'' were negotiating with Coppell whilst he was abroad they wouldn''t then give Gunn a 1 year contract in the summer.

Still I REALLY hope Coppell does get the job, he''s the best candidate by a country mile which I lead to believe is a very long way [:P]

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Says who?

[/quote]

This is why i dont believe you at all. Surely we wouldn''t appoint a new manager on the day of an away game.

[/quote]Grant was appointed the day before we played QPR away... whats a few hours difference?

After being told that Steve Coppell has just brought property in this area on Friday and now Liggins seems to think we did have someone lined up on Friday, it all starts to fit into place.

[quote user="colneycanary"]After being told that Steve Coppell has just brought property in this area on Friday and now Liggins seems to think we did have someone lined up on Friday, it all starts to fit into place.[/quote]Brad Pitt was looking at property in the area, doesn''t mean he wants to film here.

This individual said Hasselbaink was to be our next manager.I don''t trust him.

To be honest, they could appoint a new manager today or tomorrow, it doesn''t matter, they won''t be in charge tomorrow night anyway. Whoever it may be will just watch from the stands tomorrow and the first game in charge will be on saturday. No one should expect the new boss to be pulling the strings tomorrow.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="colneycanary"]After being told that Steve Coppell has just brought property in this area on Friday and now Liggins seems to think we did have someone lined up on Friday, it all starts to fit into place.[/quote]

Brad Pitt was looking at property in the area, doesn''t mean he wants to film here.
[/quote]

Ye but there is a managerial job available in Norwich, he has been linked with the job, he is now apparently buying a house in the area.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="colneycanary"]After being told that Steve Coppell has just brought property in this area on Friday and now Liggins seems to think we did have someone lined up on Friday, it all starts to fit into place.[/quote]Brad Pitt was looking at property in the area, doesn''t mean he wants to film here.[/quote]Excellent might pop round to clean his windows when he nips out and leaves the missus at home :p