Sign in to follow this  
dpit

player reaction

Anyone got inside info on how the Gunn decision went down in the dressing room? If I was one of the newbies I would be utterly bemused by the club I had walked into - a 7-1 drubbing, 4-0 win and loss of my boss all within my first week.

I''m sure they''ve got some kind of opinion on the matter, hence the gagging order the club have put on all the players

[quote user="dpit"]

Anyone got inside info on how the Gunn decision went down in the dressing room? If I was one of the newbies I would be utterly bemused by the club I had walked into - a 7-1 drubbing, 4-0 win and loss of my boss all within my first week.

[/quote]

Given that there is a blanket ban on them talking to the press I think you can take it as read that feelings are running high, particularly given that most of them were signed by the outgoing managent team.

Adeyemi cried. Hughes shat himself. Nelson looked pensive. Doherty developed a small twitch about the left shoulder. Holt lost four inches. Otsemebor looked confused. Theoklitos dropped his cuppa.

Other than that I have absolutely no idea.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Adeyemi cried. Hughes shat himself. Nelson looked pensive. Doherty developed a small twitch about the left shoulder. Holt lost four inches. Otsemebor looked confused. Theoklitos dropped his cuppa.

[/quote]

And then they found out Gunn had been sacked...

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

No change there then.