Sign in to follow this  
canaries1985

Even Aviva are embarassed of us

Anyone seen the new aviva advert with Paul Whitehouse in? It features some Plymouth fans!!! even aviva dont want to be seen as part of NCFC. wat with numerous cr*p managers, record loss against colchester, delias drunken outburst, where did it all go wrong and why are we the butt of everyones jokes :(

It''s not suprising they''re not using us in their adverts since they''re trying to dump the ''Norwich Union'' name. Putting us in their ads would be counter-productive for them. Their sponsorship of us is mearly a sop to appease the locals.

[quote user="canaries1985"]Anyone seen the new aviva advert with Paul Whitehouse in? It features some Plymouth fans!!! even aviva dont want to be seen as part of NCFC. wat with numerous cr*p managers, record loss against colchester, delias drunken outburst, where did it all go wrong and why are we the butt of everyones jokes :([/quote]2 points:Plymouth and carlisle are the best two teams to use for the point they are trying tomake as they are the most isolated. Paul Whitehouse is a plymouth fan in real life

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="canaries1985"]Anyone seen the new aviva advert with Paul Whitehouse in? It features some Plymouth fans!!! even aviva dont want to be seen as part of NCFC. wat with numerous cr*p managers, record loss against colchester, delias drunken outburst, where did it all go wrong and why are we the butt of everyones jokes :([/quote]2 points:Plymouth and carlisle are the best two teams to use for the point they are trying tomake as they are the most isolated. Paul Whitehouse is a plymouth fan in real life[/quote]Isn''t he a Spurs fan??

In my opinion, i believe its got more to do with the fact that they dont want to be seen to take the micheal oyut of norwich as a place, if i emember rightly they upset a fair few locals by apearing to want to ditch the name norwich, even though its only due to their global ambitions...if they were to have some norwich fans sounding like morons (sorry plymouth fans), this would have the same effect at local level with the fans.

Either way, i think its a pretty funny advert :)