Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Reporters Called to Carrow Road

My cousin is a reporter for a local newspaper and has just text me to tell me that he has been called to carrow road as the club will be making an announcment. He believes it will not confirm a new manager however anything is possible with norwich city

Really,RN said it was just an interview??

Pete has anyone been in touch with you about this?? Possible press conferance/announcement and just us misinterpreting RN??

they say its just an interview hwever he has gone down to get quotes for tomorrows papper so i dont think its just a radio norfolk exclusive

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Really,RN said it was just an interview?? Pete has anyone been in touch with you about this?? Possible press conferance/announcement and just us misinterpreting RN??[/quote]

Rare day off for me so know as much as you. Intrigued as to who NCFC''s cousin is though....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Really,RN said it was just an interview?? Pete has anyone been in touch with you about this?? Possible press conferance/announcement and just us misinterpreting RN??[/quote]

Intrigued as to who NCFC''s cousin is though....

[/quote]

Cue silence from NCFC...

Yeah but he got it right, everyone thought it was just radio norfolk now its confirmed as the press in general.

[quote user="mrdi"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Cue silence from NCFC...

[/quote]

If he''s from south of the border it could be his Mum AND his Grandad as well

[quote user="mrdi"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Cue silence from NCFC...

[/quote]

you beat me to it... a ''local newspaper'', god i wonder what company it could be?? any thoughts??? lol!!

i bet ncfc1''s cousin is happy it has been mentioned on here so quick!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Rare day off for me so know as much as you. Intrigued as to who NCFC''s cousin is though....

[/quote]Dunno but he balled out the girl upstairs

nothing interesting in the interview no names mentioned and they are just continuing with the process of searching for a new manager