Sign in to follow this  
madhatter

Norwich treated sacked Bryan Gunn like a mug By Stan Collymore

Anyone See Stan Collymore view on Norwich on Daily Mirror. Anyone else embarassed by how Norwich FC is being viewed by the footballing world?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/stan-collymore/Norwich-treated-sacked-Bryan-Gunn-like-a-mug-article117029.html

True but its not the only similar printed or online view, just seems sad that the view Norwich are putting out is a team run by muppets. Anyhow thats what i think..

trouble is... He had to go. He should never have been given the job in the first place. It''s a shame that the "footballing world" (I don''t include Stan Collymore in that) think badly of our club but I personally couldn''t care less what other clubs or people think. The sooner we get things sorted and get the club run how it should be, get back to winning ways and the championship, and rid of our 100% incompetement majority shareholders, they''ll shut up. (I hope) [:)]

Yeah maybe, but to be honest, the board has not supported any manger going back 5 + years, todays football teams need money spent on them or u drop like a stone. Like Norwich have done.

A very ill-informed little ditty by collymore there...Clearly doesnt know whats been going on in the last 6/7 months at carra.

It was quite similer on 6-0-6 the other day where Alan Green (who I think is a legend btw) thought the sacking was all about the Colchester result, and expressed his ''disgust'' at the move.