Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Robbins

When you think abCrying [:''(]out it why would adkins leave a championship club to come to norwich, tilson said he dont want the job sothe only other logical name would be robbins.

I think im the only one who DOES NOT want Robins here ive had enough of former players being manager i wanted someone with good experience and who has built up a good reputation i know its alot to ask for but still :(

[quote user="NCFC1"]When you think about it why would adkins leave a championship club to come to norwich, tilson said he dont want the job sothe only other logical name would be robbins.[/quote]Same reason Simon Grayson left Blackpool to go to Leeds; bigger club, higher salary.

I really can''t think of anyone i would now consider "decent" within our grasp in employment....I''m now expecting to be disappointed (shame on me for getting my hopes up!).[8-)]

[quote user="Scotty121"]I think im the only one who DOES NOT want Robins here ive had enough of former players being manager i wanted someone with good experience and who has built up a good reputation i know its alot to ask for but still :([/quote]

your not i dont want him aswell

[quote user="John"]I really can''t think of anyone i would now consider "decent" within our grasp in employment....I''m now expecting to be disappointed (shame on me for getting my hopes up!).[8-)][/quote]Would you be disappointed with a manager who has achieved promotion from league one twice? O.K, he''s not the most glamorous of characters, but his record stands up.

Personally I would not rule out young hungry managers with experience of promotion - like we had with O''Neill. In this respect, I would be interested to see whether we re looking at either of the Exeter or Brentford managers. I have heard good things from ex-pros about the latter.

[quote user="NCFC1"]

[quote user="Scotty121"]I think im the only one who DOES NOT want Robins here ive had enough of former players being manager i wanted someone with good experience and who has built up a good reputation i know its alot to ask for but still :([/quote]

your not i dont want him aswell

[/quote]Nor do I.

I reckon its Robins from that interview! I believe that he avoided the issue of having got promoted before. But mentioned punching above weight!Has to be Robins!

[quote user="NCFC1"]When you think abCrying [:''(]out it why would adkins leave a championship club to come to norwich, tilson said he dont want the job sothe only other logical name would be robbins.[/quote]

insightful