Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"][quote user="horse suckers united"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]I realise listening to this can drive many to anger, but can we cut out the swearing on here please? Cheers.[/quote]

Sorry Pete

[/quote] sorry as well pete[/quote]

Sorry also peter, i did enjoy your videprinter type thing of the yoevil and exeter games. I thank you [:)]

At this point I''d like to say a big thank you to everyone who''s participated in this thread, it''s an absolute classic and has kept me entertained on such a dull afternoon in the office/

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"][quote user="horse suckers united"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]I realise listening to this can drive many to anger, but can we cut out the swearing on here please? Cheers.[/quote]

Sorry Pete

[/quote] sorry as well pete[/quote]

sorry three pete

I give up chaps. I''m off to do something far more interesting like buying some cheese.

There could of course be a club embargo but I doubt it as it''s not going to be anything exciting. Fair play to Radio Norfolk - good audience figures for the afternoon one would imagine.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]At this point I''d like to say a big thank you to everyone who''s participated in this thread, it''s an absolute classic and has kept me entertained on such a dull afternoon in the office/[/quote]

Seconded, I''ve enjoyed this! Almost as good as the footballers facebook updates one the other day which was very good. I''d recommend it to anyone who wants a laugh.

I can''t seem to see the end of that thread though, is anyone else finding the same?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]At this point I''d like to say a big thank you to everyone who''s participated in this thread, it''s an absolute classic and has kept me entertained on such a dull afternoon in the office/[/quote]Ditto m8. Thing is we''ll be none the wiser after the interview methinks!!

Im 10th prestige 55, played well too long on cod 4. and am embarrassed by my sadness. but hey it is a great game. MW2 anyone?

Right he just said "eek". If I wasn''t at work listening I would be off this station already.

Beach on wednesday me thinks.

Why cant it be predictable weather?

Beautiful weather on Wednesday, rain thursday.

yay [:D]

[quote user="Mortz"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]At this point I''d like to say a big thank you to everyone who''s participated in this thread, it''s an absolute classic and has kept me entertained on such a dull afternoon in the office/[/quote]

Ditto m8. Thing is we''ll be none the wiser after the interview methinks!!
[/quote] its been emotional mate! may we have more good times! LOL

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Only saving grace is that this is probably the longest thread I ever started.

Sorry for wasting your time chaps[/quote]

Don''t worry mate, it''s not your fault. Thanks for letting us know!!

Can''t stream radio on my work laptop, don''t know what is worse?! keeping refreshing the pages on here or listening to RN