Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mcnally on Radio Norfolk Shortly ?

Again, am I imagining things, or did they just say someone forgot to put their handbrake on, resulting in their car falling 100ft off a cliff?!Truly, you could not make this up!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It''s driving me nuts! I don''t want to listen no more!

[/quote] same here!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Im sure he just said that the sports is at 5.30????[/quote]

Well that is after 5. I suggest if you have any yoghurts in the fridge approaching their sell-by-date you eat them now....

[quote user="I.S."]Again, am I imagining things, or did they just say someone forgot to put their handbrake on, resulting in their car falling 100ft off a cliff?!

Truly, you could not make this up!
[/quote]

Very repetitive this station.

[quote user="Brendan"]

Hmmmmm seems the 360 isnt liked round these streets ay [:''(]

we could have this arguement all day, i admit the ps3 is better, 360 cheaper + better online and all my mates got it. Nothing more [:P]

how old you guys?

[/quote]

Which console has the better specs doesn''t matter.

360 sells vast amounts of games more than both the Wii and the PS3 and the dev kits the developers are given are easier to work with. Thats why the 360 has the best games. Simples. Numbers speak for themselves.

[quote user="horse suckers united"]

This DJ is a right w@ nker.

Soooo over enthusiastic!!!!!

[/quote]

agreed [:)]

[quote user="Norwich"]DO you think if I go and get a FAB, I will miss the main part? Should I stay or should I go?[/quote]

Don''t risk it mate, wouldn''t want to put yourself through the pain of listening to this to miss the bit you want to hear.

^^^^^

woo my first successful quote, from somewhere pops up a new text box which works :D :D :D

cheers web team [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]I realise listening to this can drive many to anger, but can we cut out the swearing on here please? Cheers.[/quote]

Sorry Pete

There is clearly nothing in this interview as they are just keeping us on here for nothing! Stirring it up to keep us listening by talking about rumours of this manager and that!Oh for christs sake just play the bloody interview. Taking the piss now!

[quote user="horse suckers united"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]I realise listening to this can drive many to anger, but can we cut out the swearing on here please? Cheers.[/quote]

Sorry Pete

[/quote] sorry as well pete

[quote user="Dionysus"]Of course they''re still looking busy. It''s only 5 minutes since you last bloody told us![/quote]

I could have told you that Chapelfield is busy at ten past 5. It''s not rocket surgery.

Ive got map pack 1 + 3, whos got map pack 2. Is it worth a buy ???

cheers!

anyone ever play gb?[;)]