Sign in to follow this  
Destort

I said last week in Robins and I'll say it again...

Robins was approached last week by Norwich City... I posted this last week and I''m even more certain now.

I think you are wrong.

Did you not listen to McNallys comments about being a winner/leader and not necessarily having green & yellow dna?

Robins is a possibility but like anyone else wouldn''t guarantee success and would have to work with the current majority shareholders who we know are way over the hill and have a history of bad decision making - none more bigger than letting Gunn sign all those players and sack him after 2 games!

[quote user="Smudger"]

I think you are wrong.

Did you not listen to McNallys comments about being a winner/leader and not necessarily having green & yellow dna?

[/quote]Yes but a lot fitted in with Robins. They would sell the at Man Utd line for the winner bit.Punching above weight at Rotherham! A lot fits smudger and he did say they did not need a promotion on there CV etc... also he would probably be the cheapest due to the club and League he is at.The only thing he said that excited me was some people cant handle being at big clubs!! Now that points to someone who has managed at a decent level.At least he is talking in terms of us as a big club " not little old Norwich" the problem is we are not a big club anymore!If only we had him instead of Doomcaster!

[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]Like McNally knows that Robins played for Norwich.[/quote]Yeah cos like there is literally no chance no one at the club or press has mentioned to him that Robins would be interested as an ex City player.