Sign in to follow this  
StableMaverick

Please God please!!

I''m keeping everything crossed that any new manager is going have sense enough to strip that armband of our "captain".

I really do worry that by keeping him in to organise our defense is only going to end in tears!!

I hate being a griefer, but lets get this team sorted out finally!!

Drury would be a good shout but I can''t see him staying fit all season, that would leave probably Matt Gill?

[quote user="StableMaverick"]

I''m keeping everything crossed that any new manager is going have sense enough to strip that armband of our "captain".

I really do worry that by keeping him in to organise our defense is only going to end in tears!!

[/quote]

God!

Whatever the subject the Doc knockers will always fit in a little negativity towards the Ginger Pele!

From what I''ve seen of messrs Nelson and Askou the Doc is by far our best CB!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="StableMaverick"]

[/quote]

God!

Whatever the subject the Doc knockers will always fit in a little negativity towards the Ginger Pele!

From what I''ve seen of messrs Nelson and Askou the Doc is by far our best CB![/quote]Thats why we went down then let in 7