Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Paul Ince is the man

... In my humble opinion.

Things seem to stack up for me. The board know who they want, they are head hunting rather than taking interviews. AFAIK, Paul Ince had an interview before Gunn got the job - so the board know him and what his plans would be. Delia wants him. She made it clear he was a favourite of hers in the Canary Preview magazine. He has had success with MK Dons in the past, and is re-employed now by the franchise fc. What also interests me is that we are in talks with someone whose chairman has agreed to the talks. To me this rules out Adkins and Robins, but I saw an interview last week with the Dons chairman (winkleman??) who said that they expected Ince to be headhunted away from them again soon and would not stand in the way of a bigger club making an approach. I know we are in the same league as MK now, but we are a much bigger club.

Although, not sure how McNally fits in with theory??

Anyway - tin hat on, fire away!

Leedscanary 

I hope this is not the case but it wouldn''t surprise me given the board will want to make an appointment that generates the same buzz as did the Roy Keane one down the road.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Things seem to stack up for me. The board know who they want, they are head hunting rather than taking interviews. AFAIK, Paul Ince had an interview before Gunn got the job - so the board know him and what his plans would be. Delia wants him. She made it clear he was a favourite of hers in the Canary Preview magazine. He has had success with MK Dons in the past, and is re-employed now by the franchise fc. What also interests me is that we are in talks with someone whose chairman has agreed to the talks. To me this rules out Adkins and Robins, but I saw an interview last week with the Dons chairman (winkleman??) who said that they expected Ince to be headhunted away from them again soon and would not stand in the way of a bigger club making an approach. I know we are in the same league as MK now, but we are a much bigger club.

Leedscanary 

[/quote]I would rather have Smudger than that arrogant little sh*te.

Do you not believe if they wanted Ince he would of got the job last time?Now one manager that has defiantely got his club punching above their weight is Darren Ferguson at that shit hole down the road that is Peterborough!

Id be happy with Paul Ince. But its unlikley having just got a job back at MK Dons.

I really am getting upset at the thought of another ex-norwich player as manager. (Unless O''Neil wanted to come back that is!)

My money is on Mike Newell

Leedscanary 

[/quote]

Paul Ince the arrogant sod = The younger, black version of Glen Roeder!

No thanks!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Now there''s a scary thought backed up by some decent logic.  I''m not his biggest fan to be honest.
[/quote]

Whilst Ince isn''t my first choice, Its just whats been going on in my head today after remembering the interview with Winkleman.

Oh, and I thought I''d back it up with some logical reasoning otherwise the thread would be inundated with cries of "Binner"! and I''m sick of reading carp posts giving a name and nothing else.

See you Friday, Inch!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Do you not believe if they wanted Ince he would of got the job last time?Now one manager that has defiantely got his club punching above their weight is Darren Ferguson at that shit hole down the road that is Peterborough![/quote]

If Coppell is not on the list then I say yes please! I wanted Darren in January. Why would he come here over a Championship side? Because we are a bigger Club than they will ever be, with all due respect.

Leedscanary 

[/quote]

Not enough to give him the job in January when they should have done!!!!!!!!!!

Ince is an arrogant T***er. That''s quite often a vital ingredient to being a good manager though. I don''t want him but I can see him being a successful manager over the years.

Whatever we think of Ince, it certainly would make a statement to the rest of football that we are beginning to try and punch our weight. Darren Ferguson would be a good shout but please, please not Peter Taylor.

Leedscanary 

[/quote]try reading what ince wrote in the notw sunday,that will change your mind