Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

NEIL WARNOCK!

Employed, argubly punching above their weight, has had reported bust ups with S.J and a transfer ban isnt going to help matters.I''m not claiming to know anything btw, just trying to add names to the growing list.

[quote user="CT "]Employed, argubly punching above their weight, has had reported bust ups with S.J and a transfer ban isnt going to help matters.I''m not claiming to know anything btw, just trying to add names to the growing list.[/quote]But earlier on you did claim to know something CT, you''re just as pathetic as every idiot who comes on here posting that they know something.  Either go away or stop posting this absolute rubbish, it doesn''t do anything for your credibility.

Ha, just when you think things can''t get worse, imagine him on Look East holding a Norwich scarf above his head!!

Although I think this is absolute BS. I won''t deny I would absolutely love to have Neil Warnock here. That would get rid of our ''nice'' tag.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Although I think this is absolute BS. I won''t deny I would absolutely love to have Neil Warnock here. That would get rid of our ''nice'' tag.[/quote]FOR THE LAST TIME! I''m not claiming to be in the flaming know- im just throwing another possibility in the mix.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]Employed, argubly punching above their weight, has had reported bust ups with S.J and a transfer ban isnt going to help matters.

I''m not claiming to know anything btw, just trying to add names to the growing list.
[/quote]

But earlier on you did claim to know something CT, you''re just as pathetic as every idiot who comes on here posting that they know something.  Either go away or stop posting this absolute rubbish, it doesn''t do anything for your credibility.
[/quote]

LMAO! That was irony wasn''t it mate?[:D]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Although I think this is absolute BS. I won''t deny I would absolutely love to have Neil Warnock here. That would get rid of our ''nice'' tag.[/quote]FOR THE LAST TIME! I''m not claiming to be in the flaming know- im just throwing another possibility in the mix.[/quote]Here''s another for the mix Ken Wood

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]Employed, argubly punching above their weight, has had reported bust ups with S.J and a transfer ban isnt going to help matters.I''m not claiming to know anything btw, just trying to add names to the growing list.[/quote]But earlier on you did claim to know something CT, you''re just as pathetic as every idiot who comes on here posting that they know something.  Either go away or stop posting this absolute rubbish, it doesn''t do anything for your credibility.[/quote]

LMAO! That was irony wasn''t it mate?[:D]

[/quote][;)]