Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City's Number 1 choice for manager is currently employed

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Probably from a lower League 2 or BSP team then.[/quote]Jeeeeeesus man - quit with the unremitting negativity already !

I don''t think it''s Adkins.http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED17%20Aug%202009%2011%3A48%3A00%3A643[*-)]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]So says McNally.[/quote]Did he say currently employed as manager, or was he not that specific Pete?

Literally just been on Talksport saying the same thing. We have approached our number one target who is currently employed by another club, but no name

Adkins, Robins, Wenger, Zola could be anyone

Let the rumour mill go in to overdrive.....!!!

Probably does narrow it down to Adkins although given the way their chairman feels about us over the Martin Paterson debacle I wouldn''t expect a quick resolution and certainly not before the Brentford game.

Remember its there number 1 choice, Coppell, Boothroyd, Curbishly and all other unemployed managers may still become the manager

Someone has posted on Scunthorpes iron bru forum that we approached Scunny last night and have have offered Adkins 750k a year plus a 250k bonus if we get promoted this season and then a 2 million pound bonus if he gets us to the prem. They seem to love the guy on there and would be gutted to lose him, I have to say that in the interview I heard with him on RN he was asked if he would like the job and he sounded as though he might just be interested.

It''s bloody Wenger! Sh*t he''s too old and only plays foreigners! I suppose that he can work on a budget but isn''t that typical of this shower!

[quote user="shortfatb"]It''s bloody Wenger! Sh*t he''s too old and only plays foreigners! I suppose that he can work on a budget but isn''t that typical of this shower![/quote]I saw him in Asda and Morrisons.[H]

I heard it''s Brentford''s manager Andy ScottWill be in place after the Brentford game for obvious reasons. [;)]

Tisdale??

I think he might be good but Tilson is my number 1.

Also surprised that we can afford someone employed :S

This is going to be a interesting  week.