Sign in to follow this  
DOWN TOWN

SCUNTHORPE FANS THINK ITS THEIR MAN

follow the link if it works that isScunthorpe fans think it is their man on the way to Norwich http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2ps the post of footballers on face book will have you lol

When was the last time we were concerned because another club was sniffing around one of our managers??.......................I wonder how that feels?

I really hope it is Nigel Adkins. He is an intelligent guy and has done superbly at Scunthorpe over the last couple of years. And they are punching well above their weight. He has assembled a great squad and seems to find great players to replace the stars who inevitably move on up. If we get him here I will be so pleased. In contrast, looking at Paul Lambert''s record, he doesn''t exactly catch the eye as someone who will do a fantastic job. Adkins for me over Lambert.

[quote user="sig"]When was the last time we were concerned because another club was sniffing around one of our managers??.......................I wonder how that feels?[/quote]the ones i can think of isWalker to Everton O''Neill to Leicester Bond to Man C. ?

[quote user="Totally Mad"]After carfeful thought

Nigel Adkins is the new City boss
[/quote]

my money''s on him as well and would be satisfied with that

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Totally Mad"]After carfeful thought Nigel Adkins is the new City boss[/quote]

my money''s on him as well and would be satisfied with that

[/quote]Not another keeper!