Sign in to follow this  
StevoM

It's Him

According to a Scunny fan, Delia has been sighted at their training ground or ground (one of the two) and the official site have picked up on this.All but confirmed IMO

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684Whole thread really but bottom post says it''s on their site.  I guess Adkins is a Canary

[quote user="Pompey_88"]Delia is currently in London for the Brentford game and been there since the weekend... FALSE[/quote]Then the Scunthorpe Official site is wrong?  And what about cars?

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684

Whole thread really but bottom post says it''s on their site.  I guess Adkins is a Canary
[/quote]

It is not on their site.

When does school start back?

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Pompey_88"]Delia is currently in London for the Brentford game and been there since the weekend... FALSE[/quote]Then the Scunthorpe Official site is wrong?  And what about cars?[/quote]Just been on the Scunny official site and I can''t see anything about it, where on the official site exactly?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684Whole thread really but bottom post says it''s on their site.  I guess Adkins is a Canary[/quote]

It is not on their site.

[/quote]I only posted what I read.  When will you stop being a patronizing sod and spend some of your time getting reliable information, like your job requires, instead of living on here?See both of us can ask needless petty questions.

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684

Whole thread really but bottom post says it''s on their site.  I guess Adkins is a Canary
[/quote]

It is not on their site.

[/quote]

Probably means that someone has posted the same thing on the Scunthorpe OS message board.

[quote user="GoldenNugget"][quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Pompey_88"]Delia is currently in London for the Brentford game and been there since the weekend... FALSE[/quote]Then the Scunthorpe Official site is wrong?  And what about cars?[/quote]Just been on the Scunny official site and I can''t see anything about it, where on the official site exactly?[/quote]Not sure what their ''Official Site'' is, went on a site and wasn''t there but that guy seemed to think it was so I posted it up.  Also a couple of people seem to have seen her.

He''s a fool. Leave a Championship club don''t know what the finance is like to come to a league 1 side with poor finance.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yes please can you put a direct link[/quote]

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684Theres the thread where I read it.  I presumed that no one would make up that it was on the OS but maybe he did, just seems a strange thing to make up.  Also there was at least one sighting of her so I thought there was some sustenance to the story.

[/quote]

It is not on their site.

[/quote]

not very good Cam, long way down from your excellent "view from afar" post to a cheap shot like this? Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]He''s a fool. Leave a Championship club don''t know what the finance is like to come to a league 1 side with poor finance.[/quote]

We can pay Adkins a shed load more than Scunthorpe ever could. We might be up to our eyes in debt, but our revenue streams are so much greater than Scunnie''s. Hence if Adkins is the man, he''s in for a big pay rise. But he''s earned it by being successful at a small club. About time we hired someone who had earned the right to manage Norwich.

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yes please can you put a direct link[/quote]

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684

Theres the thread where I read it.  I presumed that no one would make up that it was on the OS but maybe he did, just seems a strange thing to make up. 

Also there was at least one sighting of her so I thought there was some sustenance to the story.
[/quote]

Thanks will take a gander [Y]

I very much doubt that it is Adkins because the Scunny manager this morning and tonight said there has been no approach by Norwich, and the Evening news ran this today:"McNally met with his target yesterday, having had permission from the club to speak to him."So I doubt that they would come out and say that there has been no approach when the Norwich boys are saying they met with there target yesterday.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

It is not on their site.

[/quote]

not very good Cam, long way down from your excellent "view from afar" post to a cheap shot like this? Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...

[/quote]

We just write it as we see it.

just been reading the scunny message boards, they seem almost resigned to losing him to us, as for their chairman saying no approach has been made it seems that he has said that many times before, maybe ''seeking permission to talk to him'' is different from making ''an approach to securing him'' in his terminology.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...[/quote]I think you may be confusing the TWO Mr Carrows. The original one has over 2,600 posts to his name whereas the new one only 360. Not very clever.

[quote user="tribes"]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684 this is the bit on IRON-BRU messageboard.[/quote]

There''s a somewhat inherent flaw in Delia''s appearance in downtown Scunthorpe.  She''s currently filming for the BBC in London all this week and is not in Scunthorpe to exert her charms over Adkins or anyone else in Scunthorpe.

If you are really lucky you may get a "Christmas Special" to tie in with the relaunched Christmas recipe book but, again, that won''t be filmed from anywhere near the Doncaster Road.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...[/quote]I think you may be confusing the TWO Mr Carrows. The original one has over 2,600 posts to his name whereas the new one only 360. Not very clever.[/quote]

Thanks Lapp saved me posting it.

Our Mr Carrow is far more reliable.

I think this taking someones name needs to be stopped PETE.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...[/quote]I think you may be confusing the TWO Mr Carrows. The original one has over 2,600 posts to his name whereas the new one only 360. Not very clever.[/quote]Didn''t realize there was another Mr. Carrow, not seen him on here.  Change my name so not to get him confused with me (something I''m sure he wouldn''t want)Sorry to cause confusion.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Always respected Mr C''s posts and dont think any of them has ever been juvenile...[/quote]I think you may be confusing the TWO Mr Carrows. The original one has over 2,600 posts to his name whereas the new one only 360. Not very clever.[/quote]

You''ve got a point you know! Still didn''t think there was anything childish in the post though, the OP reported it as it appears on the Iron Bru site, and am not keen on "these outsider types" having a pop at fellow City fans [:@]

[quote user="tribes"]http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=460&fid=12&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124937684 this is the bit on IRON-BRU messageboard.[/quote]

There''s a somewhat inherent flaw in Delia''s appearance in downtown Scunthorpe.  She''s currently filming for the BBC in London all this week and is not in Scunthorpe to exert her charms over Adkins or anyone else in Scunthorpe.

If you are really lucky you may get a "Christmas Special" to tie in with the relaunched Christmas recipe book but, again, that won''t be filmed from anywhere near the Doncaster Road.

[/quote]She might have sneaked away just to speak to the Scunthorpe people, or the BBC thing is just a front for her clandestine activities.