Sign in to follow this  
Weaver

How to buy Huckerby!?!?

I''m sure that my friends and I are not the only people associated with the club that would like to buy Mr Huckerby. Our main question is, as supporters how do we go about setting up some kind of trust to accumulate funds to do this (if there isn''t one in existance already).

There must be other such groups of people around the county/country that would be interested in this, all thats needed is someone to get the ball rolling. Maybe it should start here!?!?

Does anyone know the position of the club on this?

All look forward to your thoughts regarding.

The club don''t want us to do it - if we buy Hucks and he is a pain in the backside and falls out with the manager, can he be dropped?? Would the crowd get the manager sacked for doing it? What about wages and bonuses etc etc? And what about the team spirit when suddenly Hucks is on three times as big a wage as anyone else?

Even Huckerby doesn''t want us to do it!

We''re talking about a human being here, just like one of us except better at football. And I''m not paying my hard earned money into some rich footballers pocket even if he is very good. I pay enough for tickets/shirts/transport/merchandise to bother with that.

Also, Celtic and Wolves wanted him before he realised he wasn''t going to get a game in the prem. I''m sure he''s aware by now that he could go up to Scotland and be playing in the champions league come january, and probably secure a full-time contract for a lot of cash.

Sorry, but I think almost everyone is living in a dreamworld - he''s a good player, but there are/will be others. We''ll probably just have to find them ourselves (Bellamy, Eadie, Sutton etc).