Sign in to follow this  
Richards Son

Colin Calderwood

Is it just me or are the press misinterpreting Mcnally''s comments? I''m sure he just said he is currently working at another club, not the manager. Calderwood is currently working at Newcastle as a coach. Having won promotions with Northampton from (League 2 to League 1) and Forest from League 1 to the Championship, surely he has the credentials we are looking for? And if we have been allowed to talk to the man in question it''s hardly going to be an existing manager who is doing well unless it''s at a lower level, which would hardly be ideal. Yep, my money''s on Calderwood!!! [:D]

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Likely to be the short Norwich City career for Grant Holt if this turns out to be true.[/quote]

Why?

The first interview heard on BBC RN no mention of being a current manager,second interview with SSN Mcnally does state  the candidate is currently manager of an English club. 

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Likely to be the short Norwich City career for Grant Holt if this turns out to be true.[/quote]

Why?Far from his favourate striker at Forrest

[/quote]

Please no, worse than Roeder serioulsy, I saw forest play many a time under CC and more often than not they were shocking! Plus his post match interviews are rather similar to those of a certain scottish bloke,Mr. Grant...

Expect an invasion of Forest WUMs on this message board if he is appointed.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

Why?

[/quote]Played him on the wing at Forest.

Why is everyone getting confused about the manager/employed

"I understand your number one target is currently a manager at an English club"

David Mcnally - "Yes, that is correct"

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Why is everyone getting confused about the manager/employed

David Mcnally - "Yes, that is correct"[/quote] Asked if the candidate in question was currently in a job and whether

City would be able to attract candidates from higher divisions, McNally

replied: "He is currently in employment at another football club.Thats whats causing the confusion .

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."][quote user="Lincs CR"]Why is everyone getting confused about the manager/employed

David Mcnally - "Yes, that is correct"[/quote] Asked if the candidate in question was currently in a job and whether

replied: "He is currently in employment at another football club.Thats whats causing the confusion .[/quote]But doesn''t the quote from the video I''ve seen on Sky Sports, which is the same one Lincs CR has quoted quash any confusion.  This guy, whoever we are talking to, is manager of a club in England.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Freebie City F.C."][quote user="Lincs CR"]Why is everyone getting confused about the manager/employed

replied: "He is currently in employment at another football club.Thats whats causing the confusion .[/quote]But doesn''t the quote from the video I''ve seen on Sky Sports, which is the same one Lincs CR has quoted quash any confusion.  This guy, whoever we are talking to, is manager of a club in England.[/quote] Yep but if people read the quote off the official site and have not seen the Sky Sports video then they think employment and not manager .

Oh FFS! Just because its not been clear in one interview, IT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR IN ANOTHER!!

WE ARE AFTER A MANAGER OF ANOTHER LEAGUE CLUB...........................CLEAR?

[quote user="mtv"]

Oh FFS! Just because its not been clear in one interview, IT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR IN ANOTHER!!

WE ARE AFTER A MANAGER OF ANOTHER LEAGUE CLUB...........................CLEAR?

[/quote] Been clear to me all along sunshine was just trying to show where the confusion was coming from , FFS CAN YOU TAKE THAT IN .