Sign in to follow this  
LDC

AS MENTIONED IN A EARLIER POST - ITS PETER TAYLOR!!!

Why make another thread to reiterate your point as if to say "Look stop debating it''s Taylor" and then say you were just guessing?

Yeah i agree it is a guess .... but im not one of those berty bullshitters who comes on claiming to know a friend who knows a friend, or knows a taxi driver who''s just dropped so and so off at the club lol. As i said you listen to David Mc Nally''s interview personally i can not think of anyone else who fits what he was talking about. Its just a view mate!!!

If we are guessing then mine is Sir Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger lol Harry Redknapp likes a challenge too. AFPMSL

Maybe its Terry Skiverton?

[quote user="LDC"]Thats my guess folks.[/quote]Peter Taylor would be the final nail in the coffin of the club.Enter the words "Peter Taylor Norwich" into Google and you will understand!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="LDC"]Thats my guess folks.[/quote]

Peter Taylor would be the final nail in the coffin of the club.

Enter the words "Peter Taylor Norwich" into Google and you will understand!

[/quote]

Excellent!

Have to say though the more I listen again to the boy McNally the more Taylor ticks most / all of the boxes.

5 promotions was it with 4 different clubs??

Not necessarily my choice but I think the cases for Robins / Adkins are wafer thin compared to Taylor. BUT at age 56, 57 is there enough spark and drive left to sort out the carnage that is NCFC??  

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="LDC"]Thats my guess folks.[/quote]

Peter Taylor would be the final nail in the coffin of the club.

Enter the words "Peter Taylor Norwich" into Google and you will understand!

[/quote]

[:D] Very good!

Great lets get STEVENAGE''S former manager in!!!!!!!

Time to roll over and die if this is the case.

Although I think he''s got a decent record with England....

Taylor was one of the most overrated managers in recent history as far as i''m concerned. The majority of us here could take the England u21 squad to fairly successful form. He''s pretty much flopped at every club he''s managed... in particular... at leicester whereby he was billed as the next big thing and single handedly destroyed everything martin o''neill created within months... but... he did start his career at Dartford... maybe Norwich believe the impact of Cody can be duplicated with management too.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Taylor was one of the most overrated managers in recent history as far as i''m concerned. The majority of us here could take the England u21 squad to fairly successful form. He''s pretty much flopped at every club he''s managed... in particular... at leicester whereby he was billed as the next big thing and single handedly destroyed everything martin o''neill created within months... but... he did start his career at Dartford... maybe Norwich believe the impact of Cody can be duplicated with management too.
[/quote]

Who has he failed at other than (arguably) Leicester?

Any ideas or did he fall out of your premiership radar and actually you haven''t got a clue?