Sign in to follow this  
NCFC since 1986

Sean O'Driscoll

Surely this suggestion is one of the more sensible ones.  He''s basically done all he can at Doncaster, with his superb record of promotions and then keeping them in the Fizzy.  Also fits ''punching above their weight''; despite them being in a higher league, we are still a bigger club than Rovers will ever be.  That cannot be said of most other clubs and managers mentioned...

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"]that snippet in your signature is hilarious kiwi[/quote]Yeh its awesome! Might get a new one tonight

I think it''s David Moyes. Rumour has it that Everton are just waiting for him to win his next game 4-0 away before they sack him. [:D]

O''Driscoll fits the Norwich  ''passing football'' tradition too, certainly more than a certain A Boothroyd does.

As he''s been at Donny a while I could imagine him coming here, they could only tread water or get relegated from the ''fizzy'' anyway this season.

Also - Doncaster isn''t the nicest place in England to live and Norwich is.

Of course much of the above could be said about Nigel Adkins/Scunthorpe too.

[quote user="NCFC since 1986"]say no more thanks[/quote]

I''d be delighted. Think out of the realistic targets (i.e; not Darren Furgeson) my number one preference would be O''Driscoll. As opposed to Adkins, he''s succeeded once getting promoted to the Championship.

[quote user="venta icenorum"]

O''Driscoll fits the Norwich  ''passing football'' tradition too, certainly more than a certain A Boothroyd does.

As he''s been at Donny a while I could imagine him coming here, they could only tread water or get relegated from the ''fizzy'' anyway this season.

Also - Doncaster isn''t the nicest place in England to live and Norwich is.

Of course much of the above could be said about Nigel Adkins/Scunthorpe too.

[/quote]Chairman John Ryan is ambitious and I don''t think would let O''Driscoll leave, who is regarded as one of the country''s best managerial prospects.