Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Inside Info

Well that clinches it then . In order to bring an over stressed manager to NCFC, with no hope of a transfer budget we show him the home dressing room. reis definately the whiff of a bin in this one folks. Pete I suggest you delete this and we move on....

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]i would agree with you claud. lets see what pete says. I only have on computer. I''ve never posted before. I''ve been a Norwich fan for a longtime and this is the first time i have been in the position to know what is happening[/quote]

I''m guessing, Carl Cort told you whilst shopping at ASDA.

Or maybe Shola was in the building?

Most of us have heard the same old guff a thousand times and none of it ever comes to pass so I would give it a rest if I were you.

I appreciate your oppinion ''Graham Paddon''s Beard'' we are all entitled to them

I agree if this ''rumour/ fact'' has no substance come thursday please do delete. But i ask you not to delete before then as i will be bringing this to the top when its announced. 

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

I appreciate your oppinion ''Graham Paddon''s Beard'' we are all entitled to them

I agree if this ''rumour/ fact'' has no substance come thursday please do delete. But i ask you not to delete before then as i will be bringing this to the top when its announced. 

[/quote]

I''m off to bed where I can dream up far better rumours than this one.

nighty night all.

If you''re the same chap who posted this on 606, I''ll say the same thing. I want to believe it, but just can''t see it.

Having said that if it were to happen, it would be the only thing that would make a mends for the horrible way Gunn was treated...

I like this rumour malarkey I''m going to come up with my ownAidy Boothroyd is set to become the new Norwich City manager. He recently said that he had not been approached by Norwich City, this was not true and the club have been in talks with Aidy for a number of days. Aidy asked the board for a few days to consider the situation, all being well he will be appointed on Thursday in time for the Wycombe game. Ian Butterworth will once again take charge of the team for Tuesday''s visit of Griffin Park.

Ok if i may just add to this. I was driving along the bypass near colney today and THOUGHT i saw Coppell in the passanger seat of a black Merc. I dismissed it, but now ive read this, it could well have been him. I cant be 100% though.

haha, if that was aimed at myself all i can say is I WISH! those were the days. But i take your point..

I will be gloating in a few days though ;-) enjoy the last 1 hour of your weekend

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]i would agree with you claud. lets see what pete says. I only have on computer. I''ve never posted before. I''ve been a Norwich fan for a longtime and this is the first time i have been in the position to know what is happening[/quote]

You''ve recently become employed at NCFC or a company with links or know someone who has?

You know/are connected to one of the new players, or know someone who is, in some capacity or another?

You know/are connected to one of the new board members, or know someone who is, in some capacity or another?

You are connected to/know someone who knows/is connected to Coppell?

You are talking bollicks?

[:D]

Norwich- No I’m not registered with 666 nor do i read it (this is the BBC site yes?)

NB- I did say I won’t say.. It does not affect or compromise my position to tell you though it is one of the connections on your list. ;-) Not the finale one though

I saw a guy out on Friday night, and he was saying the exact same thing. He''d was absolutely convinced it was coppell. I just told him to f. Off, and he laughed, and told me to wait and see. I''d forgotten all about it to be honest.

[quote user="different gravy"]What does he think of the facilities?[/quote]

MORE LIKE WHAT DOES HE THINK OF DELIA''S FACULTIES

is coppell the right man or is it a case of up da creak on a sticky wicket

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

Norwich- No I’m not registered with 666 nor do i read it (this is the BBC site yes?)

NB- I did say I won’t say.. It does not affect or compromise my position to tell you though it is one of the connections on your list. ;-) Not the finale one though

[/quote]

I''M SURE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU''RE REGISTERED

I KNEW IT! I DID SEE HIM IN MORRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness you have really made me excited now there are suspected sightings of him

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]LOL[/quote]

Hilarious
[/quote]

lol

I have found it humorous that since I originally started this post another 3 or 4 have been set up claiming to know Steve Coppell and that he is thinking about applying for the Job. No one can say he is lying cause if he chose not to take the job he can just say he changed his mind, if he does (which he will) take the job offer then he can keep on pretending he has a friendship with Steve.

I have well and truly put my Nads on the chopping block as i have said he WILL be joining along with a date. So if he doesn’t then i really am screwed and if he does then I’m no better that the other guys starting rumours. Just remember who told you first!

Can we get away from the subject of me being a ''binner'' or liar or attention seeker untill Thursday, in the mean time is everyone happy with this in my mind, fantastic and ambitious appointment?

And then when he does sign you may apologise then ;-) Only Joking

Are you Matty Gill''s brother? That all fits! Recent NCFC employee yadayada.Its a shame that we have been plagued by trolls and the like over the years when it comes to new managers, because no matter how tenuous the link and how far-fetched the super-market sighting I still WANT TO BELIEVE that we could attract someone like Coppell or Strachan who would take us back to where I think we belong.Anyway, back to reality. F**k off you binner!(Can''t say I feel any better for that!)

[quote user="Iwan is God"]A newbie with a rumour... Shock horror!!!! Hello Chris![/quote]

Nah, spelling and grammar too good for Chris.  Just some other muppet.  I really ought to try this, see how many bites I get.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Are you Matty Gill''s brother? That all fits! Recent NCFC employee yadayada.Its a shame that we have been plagued by trolls and the like over the years when it comes to new managers, because no matter how tenuous the link and how far-fetched the super-market sighting I still WANT TO BELIEVE that we could attract someone like Coppell or Strachan who would take us back to where I think we belong.Anyway, back to reality. F**k off you binner!(Can''t say I feel any better for that!) [/quote]Language younge man.[;)]