Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Inside Info

Where''s Good News Gordon when you need him? I was hoping for a ''Good News, It''s Gordon'' thread, or something...

wel i appologise ncfclad. In fairness i think most poeple had guessed from all the media it was getting that Bell and Hoolahan were signing. But i would not put it past some of the papers just to have coppied it from you ;-)

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

Canaryfan, thanks for the advice, I think I will wait, let other people see what happens and then gloat when I’m right haha.. I’m only Joking I wouldn’t gloat ;-)

[/quote]Hmmmmmmmm

Very

[/quote]

McNally says the guy they are after is already in employment so that rules your man out.

Knew it was ballocks!

[quote user="Beauseant"]How strange, Norwich fan seems to have left the building. Why do people keep falling for these knobs?[/quote]Its the hope Beau… the faintest, slimmest hope. A heart-aching scintilla of relief from this perpetual misery of being a Noj fan that makes us respond to these f**king c**tish mother fu*dging wind up merchants!!!Damn this hope… damn its eyes sir!

In days gone by, under the old board of directors, I would have said watch the Waghorn site for clues. He certainly was ahead of the game when Roeder was chosen. But I''m not sure if he has as much of an inside track now as he used to.

I haven’t left the building. Just was a little busy.. Well, the person that assured me it is Steve Coppell says he is still very very confident it is him. However it does seem weird having McNally saying the new manager is in employment at another club. Everything I have told you i still believe to be 100% true. I see no point in lying to other NCFC fans! 

I haven’t left the building. Just was a little busy.. Well, the person that assured me it is Steve Coppell says he is still very very confident it is him. However it does seem weird having McNally saying the new manager is in employment at another club. Everything I have told you i still believe to be 100% true. I see no point in lying to other NCFC fans! 

[/quote]Hahahaha. [:P] Deary me. Tell your contact he''s an arse. [Y]

Lord Flash Heart, Believe me you, i shall be saying more than that to him if hes incorect!!

And guys if it is BS i am genuinly very sorry! I hate ''those'' people

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Go away now,game over,we win.[/quote]What do we win exactly? A most likely inferior manager to Steve Coppell. Great.While we all know it is unrealistic, I was really hoping that we could tempt Coppell here. Would have worked wonders with us.

[quote user="different gravy"]Binner![/quote]

Binner!

No Norwich i have not.. Im sure i should be speaking to him at some point tommorow afternoon though. I did speak to him this morning and he was adamant he would be joining in the next 2 days.

Norwich fan, I believe that YOU believe your story. I just don''t believe your contact.. *Cogs in brain spinning away* So, thanks for passing on what you were told, Unlucky for (so far) being wrong, I hope you''re not, and if you actually did make this up..Well at least I look like a Wazzock with you now : >