Sign in to follow this  
open goal

Inside Info

[quote user="Scooby"]

Nah, spelling and grammar too good for Chris.  Just some other muppet.

[/quote]ncfclad? He was mentioned on the first page. Looks his style of writing too.[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

I can understand why you would think a

whiff of BS could be present. I have just read a few more of the topics

below, and i think there are another 6 managers definitely joining NCFC

lol. Like i say just give me till Thursday to prove myself. If I’m

incorrect then there’s no chance of getting believed a second time (I

think its ncfclad that would prove that point
)

[/quote]And yes I''d be delighted to apologise if this turns out to be true. I don''t think it''ll be necessary though.

Everyone is so cynical

The club could not attract Strachan; He has VERY different ambitions to Steve Coppell.

No I am not Matt’s brother

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

Everyone is so cynical

The club could not attract Strachan; He has VERY different ambitions to Steve Coppell.

[/quote]Well without wishing to wee wee on your bonfire… can you blame anyone for being cynical. Read my original post again and it should explain all you need to know as to why we respond as we respond…You are either a wind up merchant (commonly known as a Binner these days) or you are someone in the know. If you are someone in the know, then we shall respond accordingly… if you are a Binner then you will also be treated accordingly. Up to now you remain highly dubious. If we sign Coppell then you will be seen as a useful source - check Can You Sit Down Please to see how it works!Thanking you!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Norwich Fan"]

Everyone is so cynical

[/quote]Well without wishing to wee wee on your bonfire… can you blame anyone for being cynical. Read my original post again and it should explain all you need to know as to why we respond as we respond…You are either a wind up merchant (commonly known as a Binner these days) or you are someone in the know. If you are someone in the know, then we shall respond accordingly… if you are a Binner then you will also be treated accordingly. Up to now you remain highly dubious. If we sign Coppell then you will be seen as a useful source - check Can You Sit Down Please to see how it works!Thanking you!If we sign Coppell then you will actually be seen as a lucky little fabricator![/quote]

Well considering I THOUGHT I saw Coppell yesterday in the passanger seat of a black Merc (I posted this on here yesterday earlier in this thread) I am inclined to believe this person. However, my uncle looks a bit like Steve Coppell so it could have been him, but my Uncle drives a Mondeo, not a Merc.

sorry for the sceptical approach but we get all this every time we are in search of a new manager.......all this "inside info" nonense is wearing thin.....lets just wait and see rather than making stuff up shall we?

[quote user="Norwich"]Well Canaryfan, weren''t you the guy who thought he saw Robins walking out of a laundrette...?[/quote]

No that wasn''t me.

Just to give you all more ammunition against me if I’m wrong, instead of giving me until Thursday, you should (everything going to plan) only need to wait till Tuesday 18th August. Worst case scenario will be Wednesday 19th August.

Just to give you all more ammunition against me if I’m wrong, instead of giving me until Thursday, you should (everything going to plan) only need to wait till Tuesday 18th August. Worst case scenario will be Wednesday 19th August.

[/quote]

So you''ve picked up on the other rumour threads and changed your story? Give me strength.

Please do check who first informed you Steve Coppell would be joining NCFC. You may do this by checking thread dates and times. To give you a bit of help it was I, ‘Norwich Fan’

I think you will find the other rumours are simply other topics set up after this one to try and make people believe they have an insider. I fail to see where the pleasure of attempting to trick fellow fans lays and therefore would not do it..

I fail to see where the pleasure of attempting to trick fellow fans lays and therefore would not do it..

[/quote]Well that certainly make you a credible source. [:P]

Norwich Fan, a bit of advice, don''t respond to people having a dig at you. If you are right, just sit back and respond to these people after Coppell is appointed.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Someone else said on another thread and I quote

''''Radio Norfolk says that gordon strachen was picked up from norwich airport this morning!''''

[/quote]Hardly convincing. Just another statement which would be difficult for anybody to falsify. Typical rumour. [|-)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

''''Radio Norfolk says that gordon strachen was picked up from norwich airport this morning!''''

[/quote]

Hardly convincing. Just another statement which would be difficult for anybody to falsify. Typical rumour. [|-)]
[/quote]

I''m not trying to convince anyone about anything [:^)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Hardly convincing. Just another statement which would be difficult for anybody to falsify. Typical rumour. [|-)][/quote]

[/quote]I was referring to the caller, not you. [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Hardly convincing. Just another statement which would be difficult for anybody to falsify. Typical rumour. [|-)][/quote]

[/quote]6th August - Gordon Strachan has no plans to return to football.http://sport.stv.tv/football/114322-gordon-strachan-has-no-plans-for-return-to-football/Phew.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hardly convincing. Just another statement which would be difficult for anybody to falsify. Typical rumour. [|-)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to the caller, not you. [Y]
[/quote]

Oh lol that''s ok then [:)][Y]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]6th August - Gordon Strachan has no plans to return to football.http://sport.stv.tv/football/114322-gordon-strachan-has-no-plans-for-return-to-football/Phew.[/quote]HARK THE HERALD CANARY SING!

So Norwich fan. Is this aimed at me??

I would have no reason to follow what you or anybody else has said. I could of quite easily come on here last Friday and tell everyone what I had heard that Coppell is buying property in this area (and i do know the area but i''m not going to say). But like I said in my post, I was in two minds in whether to believe it or not. After reading what you had said, last night and someone else had said, I thought I would confirm what I had heard last Friday. So don''t try and make out your a smart arse!

Canaryfan, thanks for the advice, I think I will wait, let other people see what happens and then gloat when I’m right haha.. I’m only Joking I wouldn’t gloat ;-)

In regards to ncfclad, has any of his 9839910913 rumours ever come true?

well actually my record is about 66% correct

I said Bell and Hoolahan were coming. And Boothroyd was gonna be the new manager before Gunn was appointed.

It could be 100% if Boothroyd gets the job

Colneycanary, its aimed at anyone who makes rumours up. I’m not saying for one second your making your one up, I think it’s strange that Steve Coppell has not yet, to state facts signed a contract with NCFC, and therefore will most probably be staying at Dunstan Halls or another Hotel until a contract is agreed and signed. 

The reason I’m on edge is everyone is VERY sceptical due to the amount of fake rumours doing the rounds and in any normal circumstance I two would think it was BS. If your genuine then I think it’s great Steve''s already looking at property. Not sure how he has found time to do this since he has been out of the country and only returned recently I believe, this may be incorrect though.

Oh and being a smart arse wouldn’t really suit my style, believe u have to be an arse and smart to claim that title, something you would no allot about by the sounds of it ;-) again I’m only joking