Sign in to follow this  
colufan

Apparently

Would not surprise me of our lot if they said well they beat us 7-1 so lets get their manager! I actually believe this is as far as Delia''s thought process goes on this subject.I just hope McNally is making this one!

[quote user="colufan"]You''ve nicked our manager and most of our backroom staff.[/quote]

Good grief, that would be somewhat bizarre. Our board making a major decision on the basis of one freakish exceptional result.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="colufan"]You''ve nicked our manager and most of our backroom staff.[/quote]

Good grief, that would be somewhat bizarre. Our board making a major decision on the basis of one freakish exceptional result.

[/quote]*coughBryanGunn4-0Barnsleycough*

LOL!

Very good.

Doesn''t really fit in with the "punching above his weight" line.

I''m quite happy for you to come back and rip me to shreds and I''m not trying to wind you up but....

I am 100% confident in my source on this and not happy about it.

Fingers crossed, would be a great choice. Although McNally said he''s not looking for someone who will bring in a lot of his own men.

As you are apparently 100 per cent sure of your source I think you should break this news on the main Colchester forum don''t you?

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="colufan"]No for a very good reason![/quote]

They''ve banned you? [:P]
[/quote]

Exactly. Don''t believe this for a second. Oh right lets leave a club top of the league to go to a team 3rd from bottom, early days but still.

Don''t think it will be long before Lambert is confirmed now, even Camuldonum didn''t see that one coming.Makes you think if he has been our Number 1 target all along...

I won''t identify myself for very good reason and I can''t confirm my source.

I very rarely come across any sort of information like this and I don''t go round posting wind up messages on rival clubs messageboards.

All I will say is what I said before. My source is 100% sound and I believe it.

I''m pissed that Lambert is going, didn''t expect him to be with us for a long time but a little longer than this!

[quote user="colufan"]I won''t identify myself for very good reason and I can''t confirm my source.

I very rarely come across any sort of information like this and I don''t go round posting wind up messages on rival clubs messageboards.

I''m pissed that Lambert is going, didn''t expect him to be with us for a long time but a little longer than this![/quote]Do you rate him as a manager?

[quote user="colufan"]I won''t identify myself for very good reason and I can''t confirm my source.

I''m pissed that Lambert is going, didn''t expect him to be with us for a long time but a little longer than this![/quote]Forgive us if we are a little bit sceptic, but over the past 48 hours we have had posters with ''inside sources'' who had all but confirmed 5-6 managers, and as you are new to the board, won''t identify yourself or your source, you can hardly be surprised that your comments and ''lead'' are not being taken as gospel. It''s not necessarily a knock on you, just that we have seen so many of these lately, nobody will 100% believe anyone until NCFC confirm the appointment.