Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

a BIG THANKYOU to the "pitch invasion two"

Just one last thanks to those two guys, even if the stark national public image that their pitch invasion has counted for 1% towards todays board decision, it will have been more than worth it! - thanks guys.

Oh dear, who are we going to have to run on the pitch when McNally''s new project - Co-Co the Clown for NCFC Manager fails miserably???

Read that post again Smudger and then tell me you don''t sound like an Ipswich fan!

You are having a go at the new manager less than an hour after the old ones been sacked. We don''t even know who it is! Ridiculous.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Just one last thanks to those two guys, even if the stark national public image that their pitch invasion has counted for 1% towards todays board decision, it will have been more than worth it! - thanks guys.[/quote]

Mark and Daniel Warman....legends!

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Did you know that Mark is actually a liverpool fan?FACT[/quote]

Norfolk scouser''s!!! hate them!Although im sure there''s some norwich blood in there!

Come on you misrable bastar*s

We''ve got rid of Gunn :)

Now we got a chance to get someone GOOD in and take us back up.

Smudge, you act like your on your period every day!

Dont have a go at me, im trying to SUPPORT my football team!

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh dear, who are we going to have to run on the pitch when McNally''s new project - Co-Co the Clown for NCFC Manager fails miserably???[/quote]

I generally agree with your line Smudger but you are wrong with McNally. If he is responsible for Gunn''s sacking then he has all ready shown that he has the balls to put football first and take decisive action. If we appoint another joke of a manager I think it will be because his hands are tied and he will most likely leave if thats the case. I dont think he is here to be made to look stupid or to act as anyones pawn. However, I still think that no manager will be able to turn our club around without a change in owners or serious money from somewhere.

The timing of Gunn''s sacking really makes me think that a replacement manager is all ready lined up - or else it makes no sense and is an utter joke, again.

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh dear, who are we going to have to run on the pitch when McNally''s new project - Co-Co the Clown for NCFC Manager fails miserably???[/quote]

I will keep this simple and straightforward for you Smudger.Who would like to see as the next manage?.To give you a fair crack just name say your four favourites.

Will you be able to do that without being thoroughly objectionable and abusive?

[quote user="Brendan"]Come on you misrable bastar*s

We''ve got rid of Gunn :)

Now we got a chance to get someone GOOD in and take us back up.

Smudge, you act like your on your period every day!

Dont have a go at me, im trying to SUPPORT my football team![/quote]Quality Volte Face Brendan. [:D] a true Wizards apprentice if ever I saw one.

[quote user="kevin473"]Hope theyget banned for life as well as a trespassing charge[/quote]

Why? Delia went on the pitch pissed out of her head and nothing was done?

I would find it very odd if they got away with it with just a caution and no ban/fine etc. They entered the field of play, disrupted the team, delayed play. Abused the players, managerial staff!

Oh and im quite happy yo be compared to the Wiz himself :) :P

Smudger, you are nothing but a c***.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Read that post again Smudger and then tell me you don''t sound like an Ipswich fan! You are having a go at the new manager less than an hour after the old ones been sacked. We don''t even know who it is! Ridiculous.[/quote]

No, I am having a go at idiots like you who are failing to realise that yet again the soft target walks out the door while nothing changes at the club.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I will keep this simple and straightforward for you Smudger.Who would like to see as the next manage?.To give you a fair crack just name say your four favourites.

[/quote]

It matters not a jot who the next manager is Tilly.

I am surprised you of all people have not realised that yet!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Just one last thanks to those two guys, even if the stark national public image that their pitch invasion has counted for 1% towards todays board decision, it will have been more than worth it! - thanks guys.[/quote]

Mark and Daniel Warman....legends!
[/quote]

More like low quality family....

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

I generally agree with your line Smudger but you are wrong with McNally. If he is responsible for Gunn''s sacking then he has all ready shown that he has the balls to put football first and take decisive action. If we appoint another joke of a manager I think it will be because his hands are tied and he will most likely leave if thats the case. I dont think he is here to be made to look stupid or to act as anyones pawn. However, I still think that no manager will be able to turn our club around without a change in owners or serious money from somewhere.

The timing of Gunn''s sacking really makes me think that a replacement manager is all ready lined up - or else it makes no sense and is an utter joke, again.

[/quote]

What a load of utter crap.

So you are prepared to give McNally all the plaudits for a unanimous decsion by all 6 board members, but if it all goes t. its up then you are not prepared to pin the blame on him either?

Tell me whose fault will it be when our new manager proves he is equally inadequate???

I have highlighted the most important bit of your post and the only line which I agree with in it.  This is the thing that really matters yet the majority still can''t seem to get their heads around.  Credit to you for at least being able to see that!

If they already have somebody else lined up then I expect this new wonder manager to be in post on Monday morning.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

It matters not a jot who the next manager is Tilly.

I am surprised you of all people have not realised that yet!

[/quote]

Yeah, lets all be like you and drop supporting the club in favour of supporting our own ego''s, being bitter and twisted, supporting Robert Chase, and wearing rubbish Lukesville clothing as I remember.......sorry ol'' partnu, I''ve got a life to be getting on with......

For once I''m going to have to side with Smudger on this one. ( Yes I am choking on my beer).  But let''s face it, who the hell are we going to get?  We are becoming a joke, a la Newcastle.  It''s fast becoming a job that no one with any sense will want.  We will doubtless end up with one of a long line of losers who are desperate for a job because they are unemployed due to failing at there previous club/clubs.  God forbid we should have to put up with the likes of Ian Dowie at Carrow Road but I''m pretty sure it''ll besomeone of his ilk.  No money to pay a decent manager the salary required and no money for him to buy the players he would undoubtedly wish to bring with him.  It''s quite laughable that people are mentioning the likes of Strachan unless of course they value McNally''s friendship more than money.  No, wait for the announcement of another journeyman manager who may, at one time or another, have actually gained a promotion with some team or other.  May as well bring back Worthy!?

Oh and while we''re on the subject, if anyone thinks that 2 idiots running onto the pitch had anything to do with this decision then you are even more deluded than 1st wizard