Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

Re: Mark robins!

We need a spy to tell us whether he''s at the Rotherham game later. If he is, then sorry................. Mind you seeing him on his way to Sainsbury''s makes a change from Asda or Morrison''s!

nah its was near tesco! just come out the laundrette! kidding i am not! maybe he was hear for talks and now is going back up 2 rothers! for 2day!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]nah its was near tesco! just come out the laundrette! kidding i am not! maybe he was hear for talks and now is going back up 2 rothers! for 2day![/quote]Strange....what was he doing in the laundrette?

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]nah its was near tesco! just come out the laundrette! kidding i am not! maybe he was hear for talks and now is going back up 2 rothers! for 2day![/quote]

So now he has an excuse when we see him on footy highlights at a Rotherham game. Just one of those posts again IMO.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I''ve heard from an ex-player that the club have already had talks with Robins and that at this stage nobody else is being considered. Same guy told me Gunn was sacked around yesterday lunchtime.[/quote] thanks hairy canary! some1 who belives me! told you i saw him! and he was he!

So Alan Shearer, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (in the Nelson) and Mark Robbins (near Grove Rd Tesco) have been spotted in the city since yesterday evening.

An uncle of a mate of mine spotted Sven Goran Eriksson last night leaving the Ber Street Gates accompanied by his advisors, a club representative and a lady of the night. But then his uncle has a bad stigmatism in his left eye and refuses to wear glasses, so I''m not sure whether to believe him or not.     

Any other sightings of our next manager? [:p]

No. I am not convinced Robins would be any good at all. He has managed Rotherham... .... ....

THAT IS IT! And they haven''t exactly set the world alight. Think he saved them from relegation?! and that is why he was made permenant

Signing Robins would be another bad move IMO, all this sentiment gets us no where. Just because he had a spell with us doesn''t mean he can manage the team.

We need a manager with promotional experience, who has managed at several levels and for several more years then Robins

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

No. I am not convinced Robins would be any good at all. He has managed Rotherham... .... ....

THAT IS IT! And they haven''t exactly set the world alight. Think he saved them from relegation?! and that is why he was made permenant[/quote]

Do you have any idea about all the goings on at Rotherham? Maybe you should find out and you''d realise why he is so highly regarded over there.

Rotherham United: Played: 120, Won 50, Draw 40, Lost 30

Not bad stats, but it is still one club and one situation. He has no previous experience outside of League 2?!

But do you really feel he can take us back into the championship on the first time of asking???

I apologise if I have missed something here?

Well undoubtedly he has no experience outside League Two (except very briefly when they were in admin and relegated from League One) but bear in mind that the last three seasons they''ve had points deductions - last season they were deducted 17 points and without that would have made the play-offs; they''ve had big financial problems and they don''t even have their own ground.

Sooner or later a bigger club is going to snap him up and we''ll have missed another trick. This guy is going to be a cracking manager.

If we got him I would welcome him and I''m sure he woudl do as good a job as his current experience would allow him.

I just think that from Rotherham (average att. 3,500) stepping up to a club of our size and expectation is a massive step.

But maybe it''s the platform he needs to show how good a manager he really is

Can we take that risk??

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]i have now see a few post bout robins i bet you belive me now! i told you isa whim this morning! listern to the rugby player![/quote]

Are you brain damaged from playing rugby?

So the day that Rotherham were playing away, his club allows him to go to Norwich and drive the 4 hour back in a weally weally big car, or did the coach stop of in Norwich and the players waited for him. Or maybe at half time, he was on the phone to Norwich.

You do talk bollox.

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

THAT IS IT! And they haven''t exactly set the world alight. Think he saved them from relegation?! and that is why he was made permenant

Signing Robins would be another bad move IMO, all this sentiment gets us no where. Just because he had a spell with us doesn''t mean he can manage the team.

We need a manager with promotional experience, who has managed at several levels and for several more years then Robins

[/quote]

Not sure about this Robins thing. Perhaps he is a fine young manager but don''t think he would come back here anyway. Everyone assumes that anyone who played for us will always love us, but we really shat on Robins. He was sold completely against his will - he was famously seen outside the ground in tears - and I can''t imagine he would have forgiven the club for that. Apart from that, he hasn''t the experience yet.

According to discussions on the 606 board Robins was not present at the match today and Rotherham have a press meeting at 11:00 Monday.Nothing concrete but certainly being touted.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

So the day that Rotherham were playing away, his club allows him to go to Norwich and drive the 4 hour back in a weally weally big car, or did the coach stop of in Norwich and the players waited for him. Or maybe at half time, he was on the phone to Norwich.

You do talk bollox.

[/quote]

It may have a small thing thing to do with him being an ex, but I would say that this was minimal. He is doing a very good ob on the resourses he has, he kept them up even with points deductions and is very highly thought of.

The more I think about it, the more I want him. Like I have said a few times, experianced doesn''t mean good.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]According to discussions on the 606 board Robins was not present at the match today and Rotherham have a press meeting at 11:00 Monday.
Nothing concrete but certainly being touted.
[/quote]

Lets hope so.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

You do talk bollox.

[/quote]

It may have a small thing thing to do with him being an ex, but I would say that this was minimal. He is doing a very good ob on the resourses he has, he kept them up even with points deductions and is very highly thought of.

The more I think about it, the more I want him. Like I have said a few times, experianced doesn''t mean good.

[/quote] so are starting to belive me! i know i dont have want you to belive me coz i know what i saw! looks to me this morning he was travelling back! i don''t care about him being ex its whats he done with rothers! any way like that bloke said a min ago lets see what happens monday!

Well well well its a bit strange since Arnolds who own the laundrette closed it the other week as the current people in there couldnt keep up with rent so was he really coming out of the laundrette or just sighted on grove road in my eyes its all a load of bull

i think you have the wrong guy! but i tell the truth! he was there! and he wil be here monday! mark the truth! and i have also heard not sure not that the gunn got sacked by text! not sure on that one but it wouldn''t surpise me!