Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

OT but, Fozzy

[quote user="ryan1992"]Yet another championship team has taken him on trial, Sheff Utd. Makes me wonder if we were watching the same player as all the other teams seem to want him! http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blades-look-at-Fotheringham-article118401.html[/quote]I am in no doubt we were. Worst captain I can ever recall. What gives you the impression that "all the other teams want him"? Looks to me as if they don''t.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="ryan1992"]Yet another championship team has taken him on trial, Sheff Utd. Makes me wonder if we were watching the same player as all the other teams seem to want him! http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blades-look-at-Fotheringham-article118401.html[/quote]

I am in no doubt we were. Worst captain I can ever recall. What gives you the impression that "all the other teams want him"? Looks to me as if they don''t.
[/quote]

I meant that they are interested in him. If i saw a team release a player (when they are just about relegated) who was no way near good enough for our level i wouldn''t waste time in getting him in on trial. Most likely that he''ll go to a L1 club and score a winner against us though.

He played yesterday for Sheff u reserves vs Leicesters and him and Lee Hendrie got bossed by 2 youth centre mids, he was useless.

No way will he get a contract with any championship club, and based on the 7/8 times ive seen him play, anywhere in the football league would be out of the question too, shocking player.

May someone please tell me what OT means?

And also, i wouldnt even like him to play for Norwich, or even think hes good enough. So for him to get a look in at Sheff Utd, i dont see what this world is coming to?

Whatever next? Otsemobor Being snapped up by Man Utd and England [;)]

Maybe he should start going on trial at places where he stands a chance of getting a contract like League 2 clubs.

Anyone remember that bit in the paper with Fozzy where he said he stayed a year too long!

He think to much of himself.