Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

Whenever people want to protest you percys will always say "nows not the right time". This includes, losing to Ipswich, being relegated, start of the season midway into the season, end of the season.....

Just when do "percys" think the right time to protest is?

[/quote]

I''ve never been a percy (except for about 36 hours after the Wigan friendly [:$]

But will someone please explain why now is the RIGHT time to protest? 

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YELLOW SINCE 72 ................... THERE MUST BE PEOPLE ON HERE WITH BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES ????? OR ARE ALL CITY FANS GOT THE VICTOR MELDREW''S  ??ITS NOT THE BOARD, ITS NOT THE MANAGER, ITS NOT THE FANS, ITS NOT THE STADIUM,     IT IS .............. THE PLAYERS FAULT AND NO ONE ELSES.  I''M SURE GUNNYS TEAM TALK ON THE FIRST SATURDAY DIDN''T GO AS FOLLOWS.  RIGHT THEO I WANT YOU TO LET IN AS MANY GOALS AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PLEASE OH BY THE WAY TRY NOT TO CATCH ANYTHING AS WELL. DOCHERTY CAN YOU DO YOUR USUAL AND LET THE OPPOSITION SKIP PAST YOU WITH EASE, AND TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN TO TEACH YOUR NEW DEFFENSIVE COLLEAGUES THE SAME, MIDFIELD PLEASE GO MISSING FOR 95% OF THE GAME, WES RUN AROUND LIKE A LOONEY AND SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS YOU CAN GET PAST BEFORE LOSING THE BALL, JUST GO OUT THERE AND MAKE MYSELF AND ALL THE FANS AS DICUSTED WITH YOU AS POSSIBLE, IT WILL BE A RIGHT LARF, ALTHOUGH IT COULD COST ME MY JOB !NO NO NO NO !  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYONE BLAMING THE BOARD OR THE MANAGER ....... BELIEVE IT OR NOT THESE ARE PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS, ATHLETES THAT ARE HIGHLY TRAINED TO DO THE JOB THAT THEY ARE ASKED TO DO, THEY ALSO GET PAID MORE MONEY THAN WE MORTALS COULD SPEND.THEY SHOULD DO THEIR JOBS WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THEM, ONCE THAT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED YOU CAN THEN BLAME THE MANAGER IF THE TACTICS ARE WRONG....BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST THESE PLAYERS HAVE TO SHOW WILLING, COMMITMENT, AND DO ANYTHING FOR THE CAUSE  .... YELLOW AND GREEN BLOOD IS WHAT THEY NEED   AND SO DO MANY OTHERS AROUND HERE .......STOP MOANING AND GIVE THIS NEW BUNCH A CHANCE !    OTBC .

I very much doubt this lot could organise a piss up in a brewery  so we have no worries of them getting any kind of protest sorted for Saturday.    If they do, it will be a maximum of 20 people and most will be under the age of 16 or over the age of 70 (and should know better).What a way to welcome to the new management to Norwich City though.    You really would do yourselves ''proud''.

it will be an embarrassment! Can see it now on Anglia & Look East....20 supporters, with banners spelt wrong, face painted, scarves round their wrists & aged from 12 to 15......get behind the team, get behind the new management & get behind Delia for now!!

Short memories? She saved us from going under & no doubt the idiots who want to protest were also standing outside City Hall chanting her name a few years ago!!

I don`t agree with the way the club is being run & I don`t like Delia being in charge but a few adolescent protesters are not going to magic a new investor from somewhere or force Delia & MWJ into hiding.....get behind the club for F***S SAKE

STOP MOANING  and put all your efforts into supporting the team, I think david mac has been a breath of fresh air just what this club needed. Yes i think we would all like to see Delia and Michael step down because that would probably mean that the club has found new investors but untill then i will always be grateful for the millions they have put into the club. I do how ever think that now David Mac is around D + M will take more of a back seat and i think with all that has happened last week proves that. Had they still been pulling the strings then Gunny would have been given alot more time by which it could of been too late, So get behind the team and the new management and lets hace Carrow road rocking again. If we dont reach the play offs then is the time to protest but i for one think with us  ALL behind the team 100 % we will.

OTBC

Dean

[quote user="Sack the board"]EDP....Contacted

Evening News....Contacted

Heart FM....Contacted

Future FM....Contacted

Radio Norwich...Contacted

Look East....Contacted

Anglia News....Contacted

[/quote]

Perhaps time to call them back - cancelled through no interest whatsoever?

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

[quote user="Sack the board"]EDP....Contacted

Evening News....Contacted

Heart FM....Contacted

Future FM....Contacted

Radio Norwich...Contacted

Look East....Contacted

Anglia News....Contacted

[/quote]

Perhaps time to call them back - cancelled through no interest whatsoever?

[/quote]

you can contact me in the pub getting on it!! lol

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

Now IS NOT the right time to protest & I''m certainly not pro Delia/MWJ!!

Let McNally prove his worth for a while, he''s already proving to be a huge asset for this club & I don''t see any point in trying to undo this on Saturday.

[/quote]

I agree now is not the right time to protest...........................but exactly how is McNally a huge asset to the club. He is doing what any other new CEO of an organisation would do and that is surround himself with his men and mates. This is only to benefit himself. McNally is a new bread of chairman and not one we have experianced before, NCFC is only a stepping stone in his carear imo because all he does is remind us of where he has come from which to me is an indication that he is on his way somewhere else. There is something of the night about him and I find him hard to trust and like.

[/quote]

Why does it matter if McNally (who is chief exec not chairman btw) is on his way somewhere else?  Unless he brings success to Norwich City he won''t be going anywhere that he would want to go.  He''s here to give this club a huge kick up the arse, which is exactly what we need, and when he''s taken the club as far as he can will probably move on. 

A lot of people trusted and liked Neil Doncaster.  Need I say more?

[/quote]

Agree with you 100% on this bit CC, even though as you know I am not McNally''s number one fan myself.

He earns my respect or he simply doesn''t get it at all.

He has earnt a little bit today with his appointment of Lambert and you can see where his little plan fits together now.

As with Lambert he will stand or fall by this decision... shame we can''t have majority shareholders with the same vision... ie: take the club as far as you can and then move on handing over the reigns to somebody else.

I still hope that McNally and Lambert do not take all of the blame if they fail however.  They have a very difficult job on their hands and I wouldn''t expect to see too much help coming from the people we still have at the club who landed us all in this mess.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="percy varco"]

exactly how is McNally a huge asset to the club. He is doing what any other new CEO of an organisation would do and that is surround himself with his men and mates. This is only to benefit himself. McNally is a new bread of chairman and not one we have experianced before, NCFC is only a stepping stone in his carear imo because all he does is remind us of where he has come from which to me is an indication that he is on his way somewhere else. There is something of the night about him and I find him hard to trust and like.

[/quote]

Why does it matter if McNally (who is chief exec not chairman btw) is on his way somewhere else?  Unless he brings success to Norwich City he won''t be going anywhere that he would want to go.  He''s here to give this club a huge kick up the arse, which is exactly what we need, and when he''s taken the club as far as he can will probably move on. 

A lot of people trusted and liked Neil Doncaster.  Need I say more?

[/quote]

Agree with you 100% on this bit CC, even though as you know I am not McNally''s number one fan myself.

He earns my respect or he simply doesn''t get it at all.

He has earnt a little bit today with his appointment of Lambert and you can see where his little plan fits together now.

As with Lambert he will stand or fall by this decision... shame we can''t have majority shareholders with the same vision... ie: take the club as far as you can and then move on handing over the reigns to somebody else.

I still hope that McNally and Lambert do not take all of the blame if they fail however.  They have a very difficult job on their hands and I wouldn''t expect to see too much help coming from the people we still have at the club who landed us all in this mess.

[/quote]

Likewise, I agree 100% Smudger. 

The trauma of O''Neill v. Chase springs all too readily to mind.

A PROTEST WONT HELP U LOT ARE ALL A DISGRACE TO THE CLUB THE NEW BOARD INCLUDING MCNALLY N DELIA HAVE MADE A GOOD DECISION TODAY AND A GOOD DECISION IN SACKING GUNN. FEEL BIG BY PROTESTING U R A EMBARRESMENT TO THE CLUB

At the present time (as I''ve just said in another thread there is a fact you tossers looking to protest are missing:

No Delia = No Norwich City Football Club

So get real you wankers and either get behind the team or have a moan about the shite attitude of the players who have let us down week in week out.

[quote user="Hard Cell"]At the present time (as I''ve just said in another thread there is a fact you tossers looking to protest are missing: No Delia = No Norwich City Football Club So get real you wankers and either get behind the team or have a moan about the shite attitude of the players who have let us down week in week out.[/quote]

get behind the team?? we cannot play against brentford or colchester!! yes these clowns let us down week in week out. delia is not the only one who puts money in. foulger and co do too so please remember that ans reply with another *

[quote user="Hard Cell"]At the present time (as I''ve just said in another thread there is a fact you tossers looking to protest are missing: No Delia = No Norwich City Football Club So get real you wankers and either get behind the team or have a moan about the shite attitude of the players who have let us down week in week out.[/quote]

Very big man sat behind your computer aren''t you??? [:$]

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Meet me to dicuss it face to face then?

Walsall at home...1pm choose the venue.[/quote]Like he''s going to go up to Walsall you donut.

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Meet me to dicuss it face to face then? Walsall at home...1pm choose the venue.[/quote]

Bethal Street Nick?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Meet me to dicuss it face to face then? Walsall at home...1pm choose the venue.[/quote]

Bethal Street Nick?

[/quote]

Bethel.

Personally if I was there, I would join your protest. How many false dawns do we need to see before a change at the top is needed? This one may work and good luck to them, but we are protesting the past not the future. How many times does Delia slip away by changing mangers?Is everyone in agreement that if Norwich get relegated in 1 -3 years then you will protest? Its unlikely but we seem to be doing exactly what other clubs in free fall before us have done. How low does Norwich have to go? A new owner will be found if Delia is gone. Name a league club,especially one of Norwichs stature, that has dissapeared? Enough with this Bullsh*t

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Bethal Street Nick?

[/quote]

Bethel.

[/quote]

Brothel?

I drink in The Nelson before or after most our home games.

If you said to my face what you have said to me so far in here I would laugh in yours.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

You want Delia and Michael out. So say they go and take their 11 million with them. [/quote]

Approx. £5.8m in ordinary shares according to the clubs Accounts + approx £0.7m in ordinary shares according to The Times. This cant be pulled out of NCFC Plc but can be sold to other people / companies etc.

£0.3m in B Pref shares according to the club Accounts - repaybale on promotion to The Premiership or the death of the holder.

Approx £0.2m in loans according to the Accounts as at 31/5/08 and  another £1.75m that we are aware of since the 31/5/08. However there are question marks about another £1m but we will not know whether this is true or not until the next Accounts.

So if Delia & MWJ were to walk away then there is only the loans to be concerned about and that depends on the terms of the loans

TFA is of course correct.

Delia has hinted that terms of the loans would be that they have to be repaid immediately, tho i think most wealthy business people would be able to renegotiate them successfully. (Bit drama''ish on her part the way she portrayed it, just made her look silly)