Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

For those who are organising this protest, here are a few things to ponder.

Protests take time and money to organise, so I hope you have some money to back you up, and I think it takes more than a few weeks to organise a protest, in fact I know it can take longer.

Have you informed the police about this protest and liased with them about place time etc?

What response have you had from local papers about this protest?

Will you or have you got petitions printed for gauging fans feelings?

I hope some of you have very thick skins, it''s not always nicey nicey on protests, especially on such an emotionally charged subject, being spat on, verbally abused and physically abused by those who don''t share your feelings are part and parcel of protests.

I would be there to join a legal protest, but it doesn''t seem to me that this is legit, although I might be wrong.

Just make sure the entrance to the car park is empty so I can park up.thanks

[quote user="Barbie"]Just make sure the entrance to the car park is empty so I can park up.thanks[/quote]Can''t you get a lift in with Ken ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Barbie"]Just make sure the entrance to the car park is empty so I can park up.

thanks

[/quote]

Can''t you get a lift in with Ken ?
[/quote]

[8]come on Barbie let''s go party [8]

(sorry Barbie) lol just can''t help myself

[quote user="Scooby"]

Unbelievable.  I go to bed, get up in the morning and STILL, the same people are on here, on the same thread, harping on about protest here, protest there and STILL not one of you can come up with a viable alternative or a solution to the problem of what will happen if you miraculously get your way and Delia decides she''s had enough and walks out.

Please please please!! Will one of you prove to me that you have enough brain power to have thought this through and TELL ME WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO!!!!!!!

Is that plain and simple enough for you?

[/quote]

Unbelieveable, i go out for a meeting and dinner and we still have SCOOBY posting about people unable to come up with a viable alternative to a dim wit like him who is not prepared to listen... [:$]

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="BIC"]Don''t know, now certainly isn''t though.
I think effective protests are more likely to happen relatively spontaneously, although it was surprising that nothing happened after Reading, which would''ve been a good time in my opinion
[/quote]

Something did happen after Reading, just the majority of you spinless fooks never joined in... [:$]

[/quote]

It really didn''t help that it was unorganized did it?  Walking out of the N&P, I certainly didn''t hear or see anything.
[/quote]

Question still remains, why you and the majority chose to do NOTHING that night Mr.Carrow

Do you need somebody holding your hand, telling you what to do, what to say and how to say it in order for you to express your feelings?

I am sure that you remember how to protest if you think hard enough???

Were that CHASE OUT protests away at Leicester when Martin O'' Neill walked out organised?  Were the protests at home to Southend on Boxing Day organised?

[/quote]

Why didn''t I do anything? Because that night, I needed a way to get home.  Being 15 that way to get home was having my Dad drive me.  As much as I want rid of Delia and MWJ I''m not going to stay in Norwich over night.
Of course I don''t need someone there holding my hand, I would just rather have something organized so I can get there and back, that''s all.
The Reading protest was hardly an opportune time though was it, when a vast majority of people have to drive home, a fair percentage either under 16 or over 65.
I was at the ''protest'' at the Open Day, where well over 40 people on here said they would turn up and even out of the couple thousand there, 20 people turned up.
[/quote]

Credit where it is due then... Well done for showing up at the Open Day one.... [Y]

I thought I was confusing you with another Mr.Carrow earlier???  [:|]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]simple question: is the protest still going ahead on Saturday after today''s news?[/quote]I effing hope not. AWFUL time to protest even though its nothing to do with the appointment of Lambert. It''s just not right to hold a protest after a new manager is appointed. It WILL be taken the wrong way. A very bad image for the club.Please reconsider.

If there is a "protest" it''ll be about 3 drunken nuggets making idiots of themselves... let it go ahead - the board, Delia and Lambert could do with a good laugh!

Whenever people want to protest you percys will always say "nows not the right time". This includes, losing to Ipswich, being relegated, start of the season midway into the season, end of the season.....

Just when do "percys" think the right time to protest is?

The right time to register our disillusionment and discontent with Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones is before the Sunderland game in my opinion. It will be covered by the cameras, and it won''t distract from the more important matter of league points. Despite Lambert''s appointment the point needs to be made to DS and MWJ that they are not qualified to run a football club and have proven themselves incompetent in dealing with the day to day running and decision making at NCFC.

Delia Smith seems the sort of person that lives in a bubble where everything is how she wants it to be and negativity and criticism can be blocked out. I think the message needs to be made forcefully and in a manner that can''t be ignored. National media coverage will certainly help.

Now IS NOT the right time to protest & I''m certainly not pro Delia/MWJ!!

Let McNally prove his worth for a while, he''s already proving to be a huge asset for this club & I don''t see any point in trying to undo this on Saturday.

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"]

The right time to register our disillusionment and discontent with Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones is before the Sunderland game in my opinion. It will be covered by the cameras, and it won''t distract from the more important matter of league points. Despite Lambert''s appointment the point needs to be made to DS and MWJ that they are not qualified to run a football club and have proven themselves incompetent in dealing with the day to day running and decision making at NCFC.

Delia Smith seems the sort of person that lives in a bubble where everything is how she wants it to be and negativity and criticism can be blocked out. I think the message needs to be made forcefully and in a manner that can''t be ignored. National media coverage will certainly help.

[/quote]I feel that the events of the past few days would suggest otherwise.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Nurse, nurse, the befuddled old man has wet his pyjama bottoms again.

Dribbling on about siome kind of protest, can''t get a word of sense out of him.

[/quote]

Pr;ck!

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Clam dow dear, nurse will be along with your dry pyjama bottoms and your medication in a minute[/quote]

Making sick references to a 72 year olds health problems, what a big brave boy you are. Dear oh dear, what a sad little loner, try getting a girlfirend that doesnt need a bike pump get get ready for you.

You can''t seriously think now is a good time to protest can you Arthur?  Yes, maybe if things continue badly under Lambert then we can protest to our hearts content, but now is just not the right time at all.  We need to give Lambert a chance to prove himself.

I don''t understand how you can''t see that this genuinly isn''t a good time. I know all your reasons for protesting but it makes no sense to do it on Saturday for our new managers first game. What kind of impression is that going to give him? Who says he will understand that we just want Delia out and his appointment isn''t involved. If I was Lambert i''d be getting the impression that we are unhappy that he''s our new manager..What''s helpful about making him feel unwelcome?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Let McNally prove his worth for a while, he''s already proving to be a huge asset for this club & I don''t see any point in trying to undo this on Saturday.

[/quote]

I agree now is not the right time to protest...........................but exactly how is McNally a huge asset to the club. He is doing what any other new CEO of an organisation would do and that is surround himself with his men and mates. This is only to benefit himself. McNally is a new bread of chairman and not one we have experianced before, NCFC is only a stepping stone in his carear imo because all he does is remind us of where he has come from which to me is an indication that he is on his way somewhere else. There is something of the night about him and I find him hard to trust and like.

[quote user="Scooby"]

Unbelievable.  I go to bed, get up in the morning and STILL, the same people are on here, on the same thread, harping on about protest here, protest there and STILL not one of you can come up with a viable alternative or a solution to the problem of what will happen if you miraculously get your way and Delia decides she''s had enough and walks out.

Please please please!! Will one of you prove to me that you have enough brain power to have thought this through and TELL ME WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO!!!!!!!

[/quote]

SACK GORDON BROWN ASAP!

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

I agree now is not the right time to protest...........................but exactly how is McNally a huge asset to the club. He is doing what any other new CEO of an organisation would do and that is surround himself with his men and mates. This is only to benefit himself. McNally is a new bread of chairman and not one we have experianced before, NCFC is only a stepping stone in his carear imo because all he does is remind us of where he has come from which to me is an indication that he is on his way somewhere else. There is something of the night about him and I find him hard to trust and like.

[/quote]

Why does it matter if McNally (who is chief exec not chairman btw) is on his way somewhere else?  Unless he brings success to Norwich City he won''t be going anywhere that he would want to go.  He''s here to give this club a huge kick up the arse, which is exactly what we need, and when he''s taken the club as far as he can will probably move on. 

A lot of people trusted and liked Neil Doncaster.  Need I say more?

If anyone wants to protest at this moment in time, then they do not have the best interests of the club at heart.  Yes we want Smith out, yes we want change.  But at what cost? 

If we fail to get promoted this season, then is the time to protest.  We have a squad and manager with the potential to get back up, and several new board members who are JUST STARTING to show their hand.  Changes are evident,  so back them FFS.

"Whenever people want to protest you percys will always say "nows not the right time". This includes, losing to Ipswich, being relegated, start of the season midway into the season, end of the season.....

Just when do "percys" think the right time to protest is?"